Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hellfire War Games (Airsoft In Bray)

Options
1181920212224»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Broski.dll

What's the min age?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,995 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Broski.dll wrote: »
    What's the min age?

This site isn't open for airsoft anymore, paintball only now.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭biinman

Is it true this site is reopened now????

• Registered Users Posts: 14,995 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

biinman wrote: »
    Is it true this site is reopened now????

Haven't heard anything about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭GoTac

Sorry guys site still closed, however looking at a potental new site nearby...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭GreenCarver

GoTac wrote: »
    Sorry guys site still closed, however looking at a potental new site nearby...

Yes ! mabye I can go airsofting without having to drive for an hour :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 hunter12

Yes ! mabye I can go airsofting without having to drive for an hour :)

Hi

Why dont you try Hilltop Airsoft ( Newtownmountkennedy) or Hollowcreek ( Ashford )

hunter12 wrote: »
    Hi

Why dont you try Hilltop Airsoft ( Newtownmountkennedy) or Hollowcreek ( Ashford )

Thanks man I knew there was one opening up the road in newtown but I couldn't seem to find much info on it. Ive heard bad things about hollowcreek and to be honest I would rather drive and know I will have a fun day :)
    Now hilltop airsoft might be the solution, thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 hunter12

Thanks man I knew there was one opening up the road in newtown but I couldn't seem to find much info on it. Ive heard bad things about hollowcreek and to be honest I would rather drive and know I will have a fun day :)
    Now hilltop airsoft might be the solution, thanks again

No Problem

Dont believe all the posts about Hollow Creek it is ok I have played there a few times

But before you go to Hilltop just check on numbers they do not attract a crowed yet as they are only new

See you in Game

hunter12 wrote: »
    No Problem

Dont believe all the posts about Hollow Creek it is ok I have played there a few times

But before you go to Hilltop just check on numbers they do not attract a crowed yet as they are only new

See you in Game

thanks for the help :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement