Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hellfire War Games (Airsoft In Bray)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 mullalla

cheers guys for the game on sunday i will be coming up every weekend from now on and i was talking to one of the boys about the cqb arena and its a shame what those little f**kers did to it and ye the location is classified tilll yous mention it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

mullalla wrote: »
    cheers guys for the game on sunday i will be coming up every weekend from now on and i was talking to one of the boys about the cqb arena and its a shame what those little f**kers did to it and ye the location is classified tilll yous mention it

Why? What happened to it? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭Golf Mike 2

ZeroSignal wrote: »
    Why? What happened to it? :confused:

Regrettably the site was broken into and vandalised the week before our test games. It is being worked on again so we've been put back a bit. GoTac will be giving us updates but he'll be busy over the next few weeks with the Wexford shop about to be opened.

Regrettably the site was broken into and vandalised the week before our test games. It is being worked on again so we've been put back a bit. GoTac will be giving us updates but he'll be busy over the next few weeks with the Wexford shop about to be opened.

Well that really sucks. I hope you guys can get it going. Maybe you should consider investing in some bear-traps and some scrim netting...? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 634 ✭✭✭OddysAirsoft

Any chance of organising a ww2 scrim?

i think it would be do-able.......dunno what interest wud be out there?

• Advertisement

FRUoddy wrote: »
    Any chance of organising a ww2 scrim?

i think it would be do-able.......dunno what interest wud be out there?

Sure. But do it on a day other than Sunday so the rest of us can still game with our modern kit. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

RATS in hellfire this sunday, looking forward to it

Welcome back RATS, you'll be facing AON from the Warehouse, this is going to be a cracking day. Marshals will be armed, they'll need it :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

hi mike,is it just a team game on sunday?or open to us non team members too,thanks,oh also did you get more smoke 'nades in yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Rat squad

Welcome back RATS, you'll be facing AON from the Warehouse, this is going to be a cracking day. Marshals will be armed, they'll need it :D:D
    looking forward to it, they are a good bunch of guys, itll be a good day.

• Advertisement

deco nate wrote: »
    hi mike,is it just a team game on sunday?or open to us non team members too,thanks,oh also did you get more smoke 'nades in yet?

It's open to all comers, there are other regular "non-aligned" forces booked in for Sunday

did you get smoke 'nades in?

deco nate wrote: »
    did you get smoke 'nades in?

no smoke for the moment sorry :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

excellent, should be interesting facing AON

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kimmyt1987

Congrats! The Ratz were definately victorious today!
    Bunch of Gentlemen, a great honourable group of lads!!!!

Nobody seemed keen to take up the offer of a night in the Warehouse tho! :P

wow.... great days gaming today , ta big thanks to the AON guys for providing some great opposition ,some very close games too.
    good bunch of sports, thanks also to whistler and ian for marshaling .
    great turnout aswell.
    too much RAT poison in the wharehouse.

:rolleyes: eh we will go to the dragons lair,(wharehouse) at some stage .......:eek:

you will get a chance to get yer own back.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 mullalla

alright guys i booked a game for today but found out yesterday that i had to work today so couldnt go is there any way i can ether get my money back or us that 25 quid for a game next week if any one from GOTACTICAL could please e-mail me about this i real dont mean to be a arsehole but i was goin mad when i found out i had to work and was looking forward to playing with or against the RATZ or AON cheers lads sorry i couldnt contact you any sooner

mullalla
    ,take your email off mate(i dont think) its allowed,pm them your email bud,all the best
    plus you might get some nutter emailin you c@£p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭citizenken

Rat squad wrote: »
    wow.... great days gaming today , ta big thanks to the AON guys for providing some great opposition ,some very close games too.
    good bunch of sports, thanks also to whistler and ian for marshaling .
    great turnout aswell.
    too much RAT poison in the wharehouse.

:rolleyes: eh we will go to the dragons lair,(wharehouse) at some stage .......:eek:

you will get a chance to get yer own back.;)

Thanks lads , the Rats are great sports and top notch opposition
    Looking forward to seeing you in the warehouse soon.:D

great site lads,great days gaming , A.O.N will be back soon.:D

• Advertisement

Nearly forgot,can you keep an eye out for my grenade which I lost in the last game.
    Thanks

ye me too think i left one in the castle game , it has a red rag attached to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 MacAttack 1

Hi guy's i was there this morning gaming and was annoyed that we were told to be there before 9.30 to register which we were but did not start gaming until near 11, that's 1 and a half hours waiting around in the lovely irish weather, i think you will find that experienced airsofter's do not take an hour and half to get ready and that most airsofter's would like a quicker turn around between game's, we had 2 game scenrio's after arriving there at 9 and then it was lunch next game starting at 2, keep the game's moving and fast, and finaly were was the chrono this morning that was the only site that you did not have to chrono gun's is this a regular thing here?

Hi guy's i was there this morning gaming and was annoyed that we were told to be there before 9.30 to register which we were but did not start gaming until near 11, that's 1 and a half hours waiting around in the lovely irish weather, i think you will find that experienced airsofter's do not take an hour and half to get ready and that most airsofter's would like a quicker turn around between game's, we had 2 game scenrio's after arriving there at 9 and then it was lunch next game starting at 2, keep the game's moving and fast, and finaly were was the chrono this morning that was the only site that you did not have to chrono gun's is this a regular thing here?
    if you have a problem?why didnt yopu say it to lads at the time?? and why not pm them:(,they not monsters you know they are good lads runnin a good site,why mount an attack on here when noone else that was playin today has said a bad word!!! i was not playin today by the way(first i break a few ribs,wanted to play today,now i have the flu)livin upto your name huh!:D

sorry mackattack, i think the delay was our fault one of our boys had car trouble close by and needed help. its not usually that slow to kick off there.
    apoligies:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭!!DAR!!

lads. good games today.
    deffo goin t try get back up soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Toherinator

Cheers hellfire for the great games today, sorry to the guys that had to wait for a long time probibly our fault. I also hate waiting around so i know how frustrating it can get. Usually the guys are pretty good at starting on time.

here some pictures

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/album.php?aid=113308&id=121139614137

13940_163612324137_121139614137_2552820_81181_n.jpg

cheers to A.O.N for puting up a good challanage!!

13940_163612329137_121139614137_2552821_3705762_n.jpg

I wasn't there today but apologies to anyone who felt inconvenienced by the wait. If you do have issues please don't be afraid to approach any of the marshals onsite and we'll do our best to accommodate you.

The chrono, or lack thereof, was our fault in that it was in the boot of one of our cars in Dublin Airport, we will self impose stricter SOP's to ensure that that won't happen again.

I hope that this did not spoil your enjoyment of the site too much and we would welcome you all back again soon. :)

GM2

ha them 2 pictures are savage. see aon are fun lol.
    big difference between the pics. you all looking at he cam. us. having a laugh. i cant wait to get back down.

• Advertisement

ye appart from the chrono. i had no problems with the site at all. 10/10

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement