Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hellfire War Games (Airsoft In Bray)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 MacAttack 1

Hi Deco I AM NOT LAUNCHING AN ATTACK, but what i am tring to do is improve outdoor airsoft game's which i think need's a kick in the arse, nobody that i game with like's waiting around in between game's every one want's quick turnaround, indoor site's seem to be able to do this so what is the problem with out door site's doin the same? Red Barn try and Rnathbegen do also,other outdoor site's lack on this aspect to much talk between game's let's keep the game's goin fast and furious, as far as the chrono is concerned that is a vital part of airsoft i know that a lot of the guy's i was with today we weary about playing today so i am repersenting them on that regard. And yes the game's we did get to play were excellent i can't knock that and the lad's marshalling were good to but on a constructive side let's get it right keep the game's moving more action and keep every body happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

hi mac,fair play,but why not say it at the time,was my point,point 2 was pm is the way to go if you have a problem,if someone new was to see that it would look like it was run by cowboys,makes the site look bad,dont ya think.
    all the best deco

First and formost the site is excellent and and could be one of the best site's to airsoft but it was my first time there today and i am tring to speak up and hopefully improve what i see is wrong with a lot off out door site's, i have been to a lot and with the crew that that i game with it seem's to be the same old complaint everytime not just this site but alot of outdoor site's please let's bring it to a new level, keep moving quick turnaround more game's played as a result and fitnes level's will increase so everybody is a winnner and the game of airsoft will grow from strenght to strenght.

fair play mac,if you put that on to you first post i would not have said anything,a lot of bad points in your first post with no plus's,we all learn by our mistakes bud,me inculeded
    be good bro :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

great days gaming again yesterday..has to be one of, if not, the best site around at the moment...big thanks to the marshals, ian, james and whistler and of course to AON for providing great competition

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Rat squad

!!DAR!! wrote: »
    ha them 2 pictures are savage. see aon are fun lol.
    big difference between the pics. you all looking at he cam. us. having a laugh. i cant wait to get back down.

that is supposed to be our team pic,
    more like the dirty dozen,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭!!DAR!!

Rat squad wrote: »
    that is supposed to be our team pic,
    more like the dirty dozen,

i see. we just wanted t get a picture anyway lol.
    cheers for the games yesterday. lookin foward to playin again.

by the way mac,did you say any of this to the boys on site,or any of your team,at the time durin the day??you didnt answer it in any of your posts!,good luck
    deco

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 mullalla

deco nate wrote: »
    mullalla
    ,take your email off mate(i dont think) its allowed,pm them your email bud,all the best
    plus you might get some nutter emailin you c@£p

oh sh#t ye forgot about that cheers deco for the heads up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭citizenken

if you have a problem?why didnt yopu say it to lads at the time?? and why not pm them:(,they not monsters you know they are good lads runnin a good site,why mount an attack on here when noone else that was playin today has said a bad word!!! i was not playin today by the way(first i break a few ribs,wanted to play today,now i have the flu)livin upto your name huh!:D

Dont want to blow this out of proportion, but it is a requirement for all sites to have a working chrono onsite,myself and a few others expressed our concern about not having one , we even said had the lads known in advance we could have brought one along( we were going to ask for a refund but then we decided to give the lads the benefit of the doubt and we were not dissapointed), but in saying that we had no problems with the day's gaming or the site. Once again great site, great day,great opposition

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭gaherne

I wasn't there today but apologies to anyone who felt inconvenienced by the wait. If you do have issues please don't be afraid to approach any of the marshals onsite and we'll do our best to accommodate you.

The chrono, or lack thereof, was our fault in that it was in the boot of one of our cars in Dublin Airport, we will self impose stricter SOP's to ensure that that won't happen again.

I hope that this did not spoil your enjoyment of the site too much and we would welcome you all back again soon. :)

GM2

As gm2 said , not having the chrono on the day was an oversight.

I wasnt there this weekend and if i was the chono not being there would have not ruined the day for me.

The Hellfire lads are top class lads and cant do enought for you.

by the way mac,did you say any of this to the boys on site,or any of your team,at the time durin the day??you didnt answer it in any of your posts!,good luck
    deco
    Yes i had asked the lad's when were they going to start the day's game's and were going to start chrono the gun's and this was when we discovered that there was no chrono available, so at this point i went back to inform the rest of the guy's that were with me and as i said in a earlier post some were diciding whether to stay or not, as for why i did not take it up more with the lad's on the day is first time there and gave the lad's and the site the benifite of doubt.But i wanted to get my point accross about time wasted hanging around out door site's waitng for the next game to start.

Yes i had asked the lad's when were they going to start the day's game's and were going to start chrono the gun's and this was when we discovered that there was no chrono available, so at this point i went back to inform the rest of the guy's that were with me and as i said in a earlier post some were diciding whether to stay or not, as for why i did not take it up more with the lad's on the day is first time there and gave the lad's and the site the benifite of doubt.But i wanted to get my point accross about time wasted hanging around out door site's waitng for the next game to start.
    thanks mac,fair play for the reply just didnt know if ya did or not.:D
    maybe someday ill be unlucky enough to play aganst the AON!!:D:D:D:D

Hey lads, can't get through on the phone, can I book 10 places for A.O.N for Sunday 1st nov, its possile more will turn up. Thats how good your site is!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭Golf Mike 2

citizenken wrote: »
    Hey lads, can't get through on the phone, can I book 10 places for A.O.N for Sunday 1st nov, its possile more will turn up. Thats how good your site is!:D

Hi Ken

Great stuff and very much appreciated.

The shop doesn't open until 1100 but the line may have been busy if you called after 1100. If you like you can PM me with your contact details and I'll get Frank to buzz you to take the booking.

GM2

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭GoTac

Go Tactical opens new store in Wexford Check out the Go Tactical Wexford:D thread

Great numbers for tomorrow Should be an amazing day of gaming.....:D

sorry lads have to cancel, only 3 of us turned up and 2 already sodden from waiting around in the rain, we'el make it out again soon,
    sorry!!!!:o
    ken.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭sliabh

sorry lads have to cancel, only 3 of us turned up and 2 already sodden from waiting around in the rain, we'el make it out again soon,
    sorry!!!!:o
    ken.
    Your loss, we didn't see a drop of rain all day. There was a big group out from COSA as well gunning for some proper opposition too.

sliabh wrote: »
    Your loss, we didn't see a drop of rain all day. There was a big group out from COSA as well gunning for some proper opposition too.

Jesus!
    sorry lads,just shows, tipping down here not adrop there, if I could curse online I would now.
    We'el make it up to you, I now see the sense of getting people to pay in advance,you travel no matter what.

• Advertisement

Jesus!
    sorry lads,just shows, tipping down here not adrop there, if I could curse online I would now.
    That is the way it goes sometime.

And now you carry the stigma of being bailers...

:)

I don't think so my son:mad: we'ev had a few teams bail out of games for the warehouse ,and we don't label anyone or post it for it for that matter.

we can put that to bed pretty quickly, any takers??

thats the first time we'ev ever pulled out of a game , due to lack of numbers I may say,How about you and your team if your in one coming up to the warehouse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭!!DAR!!

in AONs defence (since i couldn't come on Sunday anyway, more important things at the moment)
    would you still travel down if more were supposed to be goin with you and then couldnt make it for whatever reason.
    not only that the weather up here was really bad and didnt look good for a few games. not that it bothers us (rain never hurt anyone) but nobody was sure if there would be many at the site.
    nobody wants to travel that far to be told theres only about 6 of you or whatever.

and as ken said were open to playing anyone in the warehouse. lets see who takes us up on that offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

Lads this a thread to advertise Hellfire wargames. Pm those you want to challenge to somewhere else.

That is a stupid thing to say though, A.O.N have never bailed but sometimes real world stuff gets in the way. :rolleyes:

We train every Wednesday and travel to other sites every weekend so the lads have the right to take a day off every now and then without being slated. :p

Hi, I am sorry if it was taken as slating. I just meant some gentle slagging. I am very very guilty myself of wussing out on more than one occasion for flimsier excuses than the weather!

Apologies again. :)

Lads this a thread to advertise Hellfire wargames. Pm those you want to challenge to somewhere else.

That is a stupid thing to say though, A.O.N have never bailed but sometimes real world stuff gets in the way. :rolleyes:

We train every Wednesday and travel to other sites every weekend so the lads have the right to take a day off every now and then without being slated. :p

+1:D

Go Tactical Wexford

Tel: 053-9126844
    Fax: 053-9126855

Great selection of AEG, Pistols and Accessories in stock:D

Hi, I am sorry if it was taken as slating. I just meant some gentle slagging. I am very very guilty myself of wussing out on more than one occasion for flimsier excuses than the weather!

Apologies again. :)

Apology accepted, no hard feelings:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 722 ✭✭✭General Grobel

Hey lads, will you have any BBs for sale on site tmw?
    Thanks.

• Advertisement

Hi, Yes BBs and gas always available on site...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement