Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hellfire War Games (Airsoft In Bray)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭tacops.ie

So is a BANG kill more like a knife kill.

We have Knife kills in the warehouse if your close enough you can go up to someone and go knife kill, so long as you are in range of then to stap them (imaginary stap obviously)
    ZeroSignal wrote: »
    Nah, if someone wades into a room screaming "BANG" while waving their gun in the air they probably wouldn't be able to hit you with their gun. If someone points their gun at you and bang kills you then fair enough. If someone behind me says bang I'm just going to give them the benefit of the doubt.

this is the best explanation of bang kills, so effectily instead of having to shout some one at point blank you can simply say bang and have it be the equivilant of a bang kill, this would work really well in QCB such as the warehouse as I was shot full auto by a deff mumpet who did not accept that I was hit and it was at point blank, i ended up emptying a clip into him.

Like I dont mind be shot as part of the game, but one thing I will say is at Hellfire last Sunday I think if I had to declare "hit" twice on 1 occasion that was about it and even then I was caught in a cross fire.

But you had so many plans for that 1 knee pad you were gona turn it into 2 ( if no one claimed it which they have)

I shows great charater to be able to do this and give back something that was found, if you still want kneepads PM and and I get you a good price
    Nope. No body parts. :D

I meant to hand it in but I forgot. I'll hand it in this Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

tacops.ie wrote: »
    But you had so many plans for that 1 knee pad you were gona turn it into 2 ( if no one claimed it which they have)

I shows great charater to be able to do this and give back something that was found, if you still want kneepads PM and and I get you a good price

Sure it was just one of my hair-brained schemes. I had plans to make it into some kind of gamma-powered mechanical monster, with freeway on-ramps for arms and a heart as black as coal... :p [/Dr. Farnsworth]

I get the feeling that it's probably belonging to Frontier Paintball since it's twice too big to fit in my knee-pad pocket on my BDU.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭sliabh

Funnily enough I saw a photo of some Pakistani troops wearing one knee pad each:
    pakistan-children-killed-2.jpg

At first I thought - poor developing country army, can't afford to properly kit out their soldiers. But then I was thinking, it's actually pretty sensible. For the most part it is just your right knee you will be using. So 1 pad should be sufficient.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭GoTac

Inari wrote: »
    Just wanted to say this:

If you BANG kill someone, you should be in a position to hit them for 100%, so if they don't shout hit, pull the trigger. Bang kill is a courtesy for a definite hit...if they don't take the courtesy, they take the BB.

I want to check this site out...is Sunday the only day it runs? Hopefully ye do Saturdays!

@ Inari

Sorry Sundays are the only day we currently opperate Hellfire, We will be trying out the hole Saturday thin in the next month or so....

Confirmation
    The lads from
    TAKE AIM
    Will be in attendance @ Hellfire this Sunday to review the site for there next issue.
    Hope the weather is good !
    Remember to book your place for this weeks battles early

Hay all

Just wanted to check on how the guy who injured his leg.

Hope he`s ok, fiar play to the medic support provided, the way they carried him back was amazing.

Once again a great day,

GO RED TEAM!!!

Regards
    www.tacops.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Rat squad

Hay all

Hope he`s ok, fiar play to the medic support provided, the way they carried him back was amazing.

Once again a great day,

GO RED TEAM!!!

Regards
    www.tacops.ie
    great day for the RATS and co in hellfire, everybody played brill with the right results, thanks to the atf lads for the oppfor, sorry to see one of yer guys goin down looked painful,

well done to the marshals and our own frontline medic daz for the first aid and stretcher crew for a great job.

nice to shoot against the take aim boys aswell, IAN that will be mine:cool:.
    hope we will make it into the mag.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

Hay all

Once again a great day,

GO RED TEAM!!!

Regards
    www.tacops.ie

cheers guys for the concern he is doing ok at the mo he will be off his feet for a while:( the A.T.F Medic team got him back to the safe zone in one peice:)
    cheers to the lad in the desert camo who helped us out we never got your name bud but thanks for help we appreciate it :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Rat squad

that was DAZ rats;)

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭ElSniperino

Anyone planning to head out this Sunday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 mullalla

hi guys did you get smoke grenades back in??

mullalla wrote: »
    hi guys did you get smoke grenades back in??

No still no smoke :(

Sunday 22nd November 2009
    The site will be closed for Airsoft on Sunday :o
    Back to Normal on the 29th November

Does it look like the site's going to be open this Sunday?

HellFire Back To Normal This Sunday

Any idea if there's gonna be a bigger turn-out this Sunday than last weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭OddysAirsoft

What dates are you guys open for the xmas period....cause I will be dying to work off some of that Turkey!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Scrambles_

At the risk of being repetitive, what's the story with the holiday period guys? Will the site be operating on the 27th or the 3rd?

• Advertisement

FRUoddy wrote: »
    What dates are you guys open for the xmas period....cause I will be dying to work off some of that Turkey!!!
    Scrambles_ wrote: »
    At the risk of being repetitive, what's the story with the holiday period guys? Will the site be operating on the 27th or the 3rd?

Hellfire will be open on the 27th and 3rd strictly for pre-booked players only.

GoTac wrote: »
    Hellfire will be open on the 27th and 3rd strictly for pre-booked players only.

You're still going to be open this Sunday (20th), right?

The Go Tactical / Hellfire Web Site Is Temp Down

This is due to an error with renewal of the hosting Service.

Rest assured this will be sorted out on monday as they do not work weekends.

Any Questions, you can PM me....

Hi Guys

Any ideas on numbers for this Sunday(3rd)
    I reckon I have 4 or so for the list....bit of gaming in the snow shud be fun!!!!! :eek:

I might be going, depends on whether we celebrate my nans birthday on Saturday or Sunday

Hi Guys

Any ideas on numbers for this Sunday(3rd)
    I reckon I have 4 or so for the list....bit of gaming in the snow shud be fun!!!!! :eek:
    I might be going, depends on whether we celebrate my nans birthday on Saturday or Sunday

Nothing like a bit of whether to make a man out of you.... there are good numbers booked in so far for sunday, should have two good sized teams...

I will be in da shop on saturday...we shud be booking another for for youse :D;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭Golf Mike 2

I will be in da shop on saturday...we shud be booking another for for youse :D;):D

We'll see you here then, open as usual on Sat. In the meanwhile Happy New Year to you and yours.

GM2

What's the situation for this Sunday? Will we be having Arctic warfare? :D

EDIT: Ugh... I just checked and travel will probably be a nightmare. :(

• Advertisement

What's the situation for this Sunday? Will we be having Arctic warfare? :D

EDIT: Ugh... I just checked and travel will probably be a nightmare. :(

Bring your wooly hat :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement