Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hellfire War Games (Airsoft In Bray)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

GoTac wrote: »
    Bring your wooly hat :D

Do you think we'd make it from Dublin to Hellfire with the roads in the state they're in? We're not sure whether to attempt it. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭GoTac II

ZeroSignal wrote: »
    Do you think we'd make it from Dublin to Hellfire with the roads in the state they're in? We're not sure whether to attempt it. :confused:

Should be no problem roads seem fine today:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭di11on

Thinking of heading out this Sunday (17th Jan). Will the site be open? Are you expecting a decent crowd?

di11on wrote: »
    Thinking of heading out this Sunday (17th Jan). Will the site be open? Are you expecting a decent crowd?

We will be open on Sunday 17 Jan. as with numbers wont know till saturday

Thanks man.

• Advertisement

Hi guys...

Does the first game still kick off at 10:30?

Hi guys...

Does the first game still kick off at 10:30?

It dose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭coys

Hi guys just wondering if I can book 5 names for tomorrow? With one rental if possible??
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭GoTac

coys wrote: »
    Hi guys just wondering if I can book 5 names for tomorrow? With one rental if possible??
    Thanks.

Booked and confirmed

Just a quick note about tomorrow

We have the whole site to ourselves

There will be no paintballers on site, so its millsim all the way.

We will be playing the entire site as one zone.

:D:D:DWalk-on players will be accepted for tommorow only & gates WILL close at 10:30am sharp.:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Scrambles_

One zone? Sounds crazy... looking forward to it!

GOD DAMMIT. I can't believe that I won't be able to make it tomorrow! Will this be happening again any time soon?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

im looking to come down tomorrow +2

ps whats your policy on shooting boyband members?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Typical - the one time I've been caught down in the sticks for the weekend Hellfire goes all Milsim! Frank - say that you guys will be doing this again sometime soon!

Actually, this just reminded me that I was going to ask if you guys have ever considered doing some MilSim games? I don't mean the whole camping and standing guard thing (JobSim?) but more like ammo limits, real rolling objectives and so on. It might be a little hard to implement on such a fractured site but I think there could be ways of making it work.

thermo wrote: »
    im looking to come down tomorrow +2

ps whats your policy on shooting boyband members?

No problem, boyband is normaly armed but i think he is likes getting shot:p

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭ElSniperino

Good fun out there today lads, especially when yer man fell over the branch.

Oh, and if anyone finds a 1911 mag on the site (probably around the church) I'd greatly appreciate it if you could PM me :pac:

.. and if anyone finds the battery cover from my RPK, I'd also be very grateful :-)

Great fun today... will definitely be returning!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭sliabh

I took a few photos and videos from when I was out with you guys 2 weeks ago on the impromptu mil-sim that day. Here are a few of them. And to hop on on the "if you find.." bandwagon, if you come across the Thunder B grenede I lost by the village, do let me know! :-)

hellfire01201001.jpg
    Ian lays down the law watched on by Frank.

hellfire01201002.jpg
    2nd platoon moves into the village just before they were ambushed.

hellfire01201003.jpg
    Looking down the hill to the Church after the second platoons unsuccessful attack in the morning.

hellfire01201004.jpg
    First platoon hold the church and watch for counter attack.

hellfire01201005.jpg
    2nd platoon preparing to ambush 1st platoon on the road past the castle.

2nd platoon's successful assault on the church in the afternoon.

hellfire01201006.jpg
    Members of 2nd platoon in the helicopter after pushing 1st platoon back into the woods.

hellfire01201007.jpg
    2nd platoon chase 1st platoon into the woods.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Scrambles_

Yeah good fun today lads, fair play to all the guys on what rapidly became the defending team in the later game. We tried, eh? My lesson for the day: If I dont want to get shot in the face, I should wear a mask :D

• Advertisement

This might be a little premature, but are you guys considering running evening games over "summer"?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭chris20

hey lads bit early in the week but just wondering if your expecting big numbers on sunday :)

Hey guys, can you book me in for tomorrow - just myself.

Cheers,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭citizenken

hey guys, Im sure you now know that the warehouse is closing its doors,we were due to be with you guys today,but we'er giving the warehouse a last send off today, hope you understand,we'el be up for next Sunday so pencil us in. :D

citizenken wrote: »
    hey guys, Im sure you now know that the warehouse is closing its doors,we were due to be with you guys today,but we'er giving the warehouse a last send off today, hope you understand,we'el be up for next Sunday so pencil us in. :D

give me a shout during the week

Enjoyed the game on Sunday - was only able to make it for the half day unforunately.

By the way, the village might need another entrance :-)

Enjoyed the game on Sunday - was only able to make it for the half day unforunately.

By the way, the village might need another entrance :-)

glad to hear that. we will be looking into that for when we have the site to ourselves again:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭citizenken

Ill give you a shout wednesday/thursday,

• Registered Users Posts: 18 DaveR_93

Any chance of joining on at about one this Sunday (31st of January)? There'll be about 5 or 6 of us. P.S What time does the average day end at and also what's the story with the new cqb site? Is it open yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭assasin.338

is there any events on on the weekend

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement