Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airtricity comes a-knocking

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭quotaj

I know someone doing those sales and they get paid per changeover. So that's why they'd be a bit eager to get you signed over... if you leave it for the evening to think about you'd probably just order it online and they wouldn't get a cent.
    annoyed001 wrote: »
    they'r actually not the cheapest, if allow for the fact that BG's 12% discount includes vat AT's 13% does not plus BG is still 10% without DD. PLUS BG lasts for a full year and 2 more years of 5% minimum savings. A far more reliable straight forward offer.
    I have friends working for both. The one that works with AT signed for BG .
    Says it all.

Hmn always check users with only a few posts who are promoting a business.... all of your posts, across different threads, are about BG bring "better" than Airtricity!!! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 annoyed001

quotaj wrote: »
    I know someone doing those sales and they get paid per changeover. So that's why they'd be a bit eager to get you signed over... if you leave it for the evening to think about you'd probably just order it online and they wouldn't get a cent.

Hmn always check users with only a few posts who are promoting a business.... all of your posts, across different threads, are about BG bring "better" than Airtricity!!! :rolleyes:

so somebody who has enough spare time to read my first few posts is questioning my integrity. oh im gutted. Do you not think that it could be possible that i just might be lucky enough to have a couple of friend on both sides and am over the moon that my best friend is no longer in danger of loosing his house because bg gave him a job and he happens to have huge loyalty to them because of that. Of course you dont. sure its way to easy to be negative.AND as you will have read while analysing my informed opinions, my friend who works for airtrickery as she calls it told me to switch to BG. please dont cry if I dont reply to your next @%$£;&^

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,213 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Airtricity work out considerably cheaper for me.
    I have no friends working for anyone in the business.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭gary82

annoyed001 wrote: »
    ... am over the moon that my best friend is no longer in danger of loosing his house because bg gave him a job and he happens to have huge loyalty to them because of that.

Ah ok so nothing to do with better savings for the rest of us?! :rolleyes:

Anyway I'm pretty sure you have your figures wrong, did the calculations before I switched over.... I'll recheck them later so call back if you're online ranting about the wonders of BG on other threads! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 annoyed001

gary82 wrote: »
    Ah ok so nothing to do with better savings for the rest of us?! :rolleyes:

Anyway I'm pretty sure you have your figures wrong, did the calculations before I switched over.... I'll recheck them later so call back if you're online ranting about the wonders of BG on other threads! ;)

I always like to be diplomatic so I will say one thing for airtricity. they produce green power and i personally would like to see the whole world using wind power even if it meant putting turbines on my own land, They have to be credited for that but they should just be more straight with people even though thieir basic concept is impressive.Also they have a good deal , just not the best one.

PS. 677 posts; ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    get a life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

annoyed001 infracted for abuse and shilling Bord Gais

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭SMCG

JustMary wrote: »

What say ye, paranoid or sensible?

Yeah sensible - I gave them mine but didn't feel that comfortable. Should have just arranged to send it in later you're right.
    It's all been upfront anyway, have had letters and emails from airtricity.

Advertisement