Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Look What I Saw Today !!

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭North_West_Art

Thought that this was a good one, I wonder did the guys putting up the second sign notice the first one?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Thought that this was a good one, I wonder did the guys putting up the second sign notice the first one?

LOL-recession affects distances in Border Area!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭inode

i wonder how long it will be till someone points the signs in opposite directions to confuse people :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

irish1967 wrote: »

Oh and Senna... how is the new saliva filter working on that fantastic piece of machinery?

Had to ditch that idea after i swallowed the 7th camera. Swallowing them wasn't nice but coming out the other side was much much worse:mad:

Trying to patient this now, if i had a sunroof on the car it would be perfect
    helmet_cam.jpg

p.s the fella was being towed at about 5 mph, so i was driving along at the same speed. Of course not the correct thing to do
    , but i dont really care:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 k7 750

Senna wrote: »
    Had to ditch that idea after i swallowed the 7th camera. Swallowing them wasn't nice but coming out the other side was much much worse:mad:

Trying to patient this now, if i had a sunroof on the car it would be perfect
    helmet_cam.jpg

p.s the fella was being towed at about 5 mph, so i was driving along at the same speed. Of course not the correct thing to do
    , but i dont really care:D

some people do very silly things wat was he thinking ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

k7 750 wrote: »
    some people do very silly things wat was he thinking ?

I'm going for just lazy;)

Advertisement