Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Georgina Campbell & Irish independent

Options
  • 03-09-2009 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭

I have recently noticed that Georgina Campbell has stopped writing her column in the Irish Independent's Satursday magazine. Maybe she's on hols or something but I actually liked the way she presented her recipes and plug for local/artisan producers and the pictures.

The recipes were always cracking and tied in with the seasons. There now seems to be a syndicated lifestyle chef called Jenny Bristow (I think), who appears to be English. She has done the column over the last few weeks.

If anybody knows more or was a fan of the column please let me know! I am having withdrawal symptoms. Hugo Arnold is good in the Times magazine as well, though can be stuffy!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Jenny Bristow's from the North, been around donkey's years, not sure if Georgina's gone.

Advertisement