Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Babysitter wanted D14 area

Options
  • 03-09-2009 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

We live in Dundrum/Churchtown off Barton Rd and we are looking for a sitter on the occasional weekend for a night out. If you are interested please post!

Kids: 1 & 3 and will be already in bed so this is really just house sitting.

Kevin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭dosed

Hi Kevin,

sent you a PM

Rachel

• Registered Users Posts: 32 KevinC

I've sent you an email.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 allyearround

I'm a responsible 28 year old woman who is looking for some baby sitting work. I live in the Roundwood area, drive my own car so can travel to you. I have lots of experience minding children of all ages and would be happy to come meet your little darlings first. I can quality provide references from a family I babysat for before moving to Wicklow. I charge €8.50 per hour up to midnight Monday to Thursday, €11 per hour after; €10 per hour up to midnight & €12 after midnight at weekends (Fri, Sat, Sun). I can finish work at 4.30pm if needed during the week so I can collect children from after school activities or creche if needed (car seats would need to be provided) :o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Just dropped you a PM KevinC :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 allyearround

Hi
    I didn't get the PM Kevin?
    :o

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement