Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found Mobile in Clondalkin Area

Options
  • 03-09-2009 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭

I found a mobile about a week ago in Clondalkin. I don't remember what day it was when I found the phone. The day I found it, I went into the contacts list and phoned the first ten or so people listed there. None of them knew the person who owned the phone. When the phone ran out of credit so I decided to wait till someone phoned looking for it.

At about twenty past two in the morning, the phone started ringing. I was asleep at that time and had to be up at 7 for work the next morning. I got a bit annoyed at being woken up at that hour of the morning so I put the mobile on silent and threw it into a draw in my bedside locker and went back to sleep.

I forgot all about the phone until I went looking for something else in that draw today and found the phone. It's gone dead now and I don't have any way of re-charging the phone. I'd like to return it to the person who owns it. I think a teenage girl might own it because it had a picture of the vampire from Twilight as the screensaver.

Please reply here or pm me if the phone is yours.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65,402 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Please reply here or pm me if the phone is yours.

What are the chances of the owner finding this thread? ;)

Post up this story in here with details of the phone and the friendly people over there might help you charge the phone. Then you'll be able to get the number of whoever was ringing the phone and you could ring them from your own phone or ring other contacts and get the ball rolling...

Advertisement