Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guidelines guessing game

Options
  • 03-09-2009 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭

When do you reckon these guidelines will go up on the Garda website? Vote now! You vote now! Exciting prizes to be won* (terms & conditions apply).

* Terms & conditions: There are no actual prizes but you may temporarily feel a tiny bit smug if you are shown to have judged/guessed correctly.

When will the guidelines go live on the website? 37 votes

Later today
    0%
    Friday 4 Sept
    10%
    SparksG17ScalachiNo6 4 votes
    Saturday 5 Sept
    16%
    les45rrpcG17fat-tonyfoxshooter243No6 6 votes
    Sunday 6 Sept
    2%
    No6 1 vote
    Monday 7 Sept
    2%
    No6 1 vote
    Tuesday 8 September
    8%
    cavan shooterNo6Cass 3 votes
    Wednesday 9 September
    8%
    VegetaNo6BornToKill 3 votes
    Later in September
    5%
    tonysoppranoNo6 2 votes
    October, November or December
    24%
    TerrierKrytenjohngalwayjwshooterInvincibleNo6deerhunter1ghostmantraronboy 9 votes
    Never
    21%
    Our man in HavanaBananamanfoxhunterbunny shooterclivejGrizzly 45No6Half-cocked 8 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Tuesday 8 September
    I heard through the rumour mill that its meant to be tomorrow but even if it is then it still won't be up till monday. COME ON MONDAY. Do i win a prize if i'm right:D:D
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

Saturday 5 Sept
    I already am in a pool for what time of the day they'll be released.

High probability of around 4'ish of a Friday evening so that they don't have to take any queries until Monday by which time everyone will have settled down and actually read them. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭BornToKill

Wednesday 9 September
    That's the why I included Saturday and Sunday in the options too. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭No6

Never
    I voted for all of the above because the option I really wanted wasn't there, "sure what do we want guidlines for we know everything already!!!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

Later in September, if ever. It's a complete joke at this stage.

• Advertisement

Wednesday 9 September
    No. 6 I admire your enthusiasm but c'mon man you can't pick every single option. Talk about hedging your bets ...

OK now I see - you have a reason, it's not just indecision.

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭sfakiaman

Probably never based on the fact that a little knowledge is a dangerous thing and the "Muppet in Charge" doesn't want us to have dangerous things.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,024 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Never
    Considering we are only dealing with the Act which vwas formulated in 2006,and it is being shovelled out in a heap in 2009......
    Need I go on???:rolleyes:

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

i heard it was going to be the best summer for years :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,319 ✭✭✭Half-cocked

Never
    Probably deliberately delaying the release because they know theres a huge demand for them out there. Just to show us firearm owners whos the boss;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Friday 4 Sept
    Who had 14:36 today then?

Saturday 5 Sept
    Sparks wrote: »
    Who had 14:36 today then?
    That's a leak and doesn't count. It's when they're on the Garda Website that matters.

And they're not there yet ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭fat-tony

Saturday 5 Sept
    They are up on the Garda Website now (16:35). The pdf has a timestamp of 15:54 today 4th September:)

Wednesday 9 September
    15:54 on Friday 4 September. Congratulations to all who got it right. rrpc probably gets to feel smuggest given the specificity of his 16:00 prediction so well done on that. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭G17

Saturday 5 Sept
    BornToKill wrote: »
    rrpc probably gets to feel smuggest given the specificity of his 16:00 prediction so well done on that. :cool:

Oh, my, God.
    I like sooo, predicted this at 2AM this morning. Sure RRPC mentioned a time but that's only because I told him the day to exactly choose.

Let's be adult about this, RRPC is a poopy head and BornToKill loves him and kisses him.

Saturday 5 Sept
    BornToKill wrote: »
    15:54 on Friday 4 September. Congratulations to all who got it right. rrpc probably gets to feel smuggest given the specificity of his 16:00 prediction so well done on that. :cool:
    WOOHOO!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭G17

Saturday 5 Sept
    rrpc wrote: »
    WOOHOO!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

congratulations <feeble hand shake, no eye contact>

:D

Advertisement