Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well Known Carlow Family won 9.7 Million???

Options
  • 03-09-2009 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭

Anyone know anything about this??

even thought the website say's the ticket was sold in the west rumor has it that it was a fairly well known Carlow Family..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

Well i saw some dude with an 09 car 2 day and he doesn't looks like he is the type taht works so mybe :S

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

any hints?Or single sons??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Just heard on the radio that a woman from Galway won 10 million, her husband Noel has been out of work since November. I wasn't really listening so that's all I got.

Fair play to them, I may start doing the damn think myself .... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

ShayK1 wrote: »
    Just heard on the radio that a woman from Galway won 10 million, her husband Noel has been out of work since November. I wasn't really listening so that's all I got.

Fair play to them, I may start doing the damn think myself .... :(

yeah I just heard that too. ah well rumors are just rumors after all.

Advertisement