Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Location Location Location

• 03-09-2009 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi Guys,

Could you please recommend me a location that would suit for people travelling to work to Dun Laoghaire and to Citywest? If I dont want to live in Dublin 1 or 2, are there any other options? I know that for travelling to Dun Laoghaire it would be best to live on dart line. But City West is too far from anywhere on dart line...

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭arse..biscuits

Strange request. Are you limited to public transport?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 aurinko

yes, unfortunately I am. I started considering buying a car but for the moment, I need to focus on finding something suitable on the bus/dart routes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Rathfarnham/Terenure - Buses from Terenure run to City west, 75 from Rathfarnham stops at the Dun Laoghaire dart station. To be honest, its probably one of the few cross over points for those on public transport - unless someone can prove me wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭comer_97

there used to be a citywest shuttle bus run to Sydney Parade which is on the dart. It was run by AMC Coaches.

This may have changed since I stopped working in citywest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,464 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I think I saw that bus recently.

Its madness travelling to those two locations and not living either (a) in the city centre (b) in / near one of those places.

The 75 travels Tallaght-Dun Laoghaire.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Always a handy one actually: http://mkmap.com/dublin bit out of date on some bus routes, but handy for figuring stuff like this out.

Advertisement