Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xbox 360 20gb premium trade-in value

• 03-09-2009 9:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭

I want to trade in my 20gb against an elite does anyone know how much id get in game/gamestop?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

100 euro??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

Damn but considering the price of the hdd its nearly cheaper to get an elite its definetly better value

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

I was offered €80 2 weeks ago, may be less now after the elite got a price cut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Pjfc37

youd get absolutely nothing near its value, lucky if was 80e

Ive found someone who will buy it for about 200 with a couple of games

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

NTMK wrote: »
    Ive found someone who will buy it for about 200 with a couple of games
    make sure you get a jasper unit which is 12.1v and not 14.1v

Im delying until november so i can (hopefully) get the new super elite

Im delying until november so i can (hopefully) get the new super elite
    spoke to a man that said its no different besides having a 240gb hdd. not sure if the price will be competitive though, because its got its own "size" market.

Tea_Bag wrote: »
    spoke to a man that said its no different besides having a 240gb hdd. not sure if the price will be competitive though, because its got its own "size" market.

its gonna be around the 299 mark due to amazon.de pricing at 280 and a leak from south africa pricing it at old elite prices

its gonna be around the 299 mark due to amazon.de pricing at 280 and a leak from south africa pricing it at old elite prices
    sweet.

i was almost feeling ripped off for mine, but then i remembered i paid €120 odd euro for mine. it was brand new but the standard warranty had expired.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Sold mine with a few bits and bobs (not a lot) for €150

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Hi All,

Just wondering to bounce off this thread and see peoples experience with Trade-in.

I have a 20Gb Pro console and was thinking of upgrading to a newer Elite.
    - Where was the best place to upgrade (offering best Trade-in value)?
    - What sort of price was offered?
    edit ... I see about €80-100 is the average. Where would you recommend (Dublin area) thanks...
    - Did they transfer the Data from the 20GB HDD to the one on the Elite?

Thanks in advance for info.

Advertisement