Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a vet in Dublin area please

Options
  • 03-09-2009 10:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭

I have two female kittens, Billie & Jean, who are about 4 months old. Is it time to get them neutered? Can anyone recommend a vet who won't charge a paw & a leg?? ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Most vets in Dublin it seems charge more than certain areas outside.
    I personally use Argyle & Bainbridge (stillorgan and dundrum branches) for my two dogs, I've seen them deal with a lot of cats/other animals too and I've never had a particular issue with them. But I don't know the charge of neutering cats.
    My pup was 185 to get done. (inclusive of all treatment and after care of neuter)

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Ado86

Anicare are great- great service and care provided. Branches in Glasnevin, Clontarf, Blanchardstown and Palmerstown. Very well recommended.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭ghost_ie

Have been using Charlemont Animal Clinic for my dogs for the last 10 years. Always found them great but don't think they're any cheaper than other vets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭cosnochta

Our vet is Bainbridge (from Argyle and Bainbridge). We see him at his Rathgar clinic. He has been our chosen vet for our whole family for 30 years now. Definitely would recommend him.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Allgäuerin

Ado86 wrote: »
    Anicare are great- great service and care provided. Branches in Glasnevin, Clontarf, Blanchardstown and Palmerstown. Very well recommended.
    Wasnt happy with them. If you wanna get rid of your money go to them!!!! Charging us 42 Euros consulting fees us every week we went there. Felt ripped off!:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭kazza90210

where in dublin you based? it will be easier to recommend a good vet in your area if we know where you are

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭li-evo7

Also vets usually wait til dogs/cats are 6months to neuter them so you will have 2 months to find a place:)

Advertisement