Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FOR SALE:Aimpoint red dot scope!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

Would u consider a trade for a red dot green/red with changable dot types, I can't think of the name for it, its the one with the square receticle

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭Joberts

sorry not looking for a trade for another dot sight! would swap for a good quality sniper scope though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

offer €55

Auvers wrote: »
    offer €55

make it 60 and we have a deal! don't want to lose too much money!:p
    Are you looking to collect it? if so where you based?

Sorry about the late Joberts but €55 is all I was willing to go

so good luck with the sale

• Advertisement

Ok 55 it is then. You going to collect it??
    If you want it posted you will have to pay for that yourself !(as posted in the ad)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 jerb

Wil fit any standard rail?
    Offer 50 collect tonigth

55 no lower !!! Already losing 10 euro! Couldn't of met up tonight any way! Plus auvers has first refusal as I have excepted his offer!!!:D

Oh and this scope will fit any rail!

thanks Joe for holding it but I am backing out, a mate picked up scope for me yesterday

Ok!! No problem! And the name is Jonathan by the way:D!!
    Scope still for sale 55 euro is as low as I can go

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Phractal

Will trade SwissArms 4x40 scope. Nice scope, well used though. Got rather noticable wear on the adjustment screw thingies from previous user, comes with scopecaps and the mounting for 20mm standard rail.

Phractal wrote: »
    Will trade SwissArms 4x40 scope. Nice scope, well used though. Got rather noticable wear on the adjustment screw thingies from previous user, comes with scopecaps and the mounting for 20mm standard rail.

Sorry!x3 magnification I'm looking for!

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭CaptainPrice

Hi there,

If the aimpoint is still up for grabs, I have a tasco 3-9 x 40 scope. I see you said you were looking for a good sniper scope and this certianly fits the bill. Scopes of this quality are used on dmr's like the m21s. I will throw in low profile rings too. Im based in Dublin and im good to meet up in the town area.

Thanks,

Price

sorry, this thread was posted ages ago! I think I have the scope still, I willl have to go and look for it. Went and bought myself a nice sniper scope anyway so wouldnt be looking for another one.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭CaptainPrice

Ah I see. No worries man. Thanks anyway. If you still have it around, I should be able to offer some cash for it in a little while. The most I can do right now is €35 but if I sell my rifle scope on boards, i will be able to offer asking for ya :)

sorry Captain Price, my friend has my scope at the moment and he is away at the moment so wont be able to get the scope back untill he is back,
    will let you know when I have the scope just incase you are still interested then.
    Sorry for the inconvenience

Advertisement