Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adult Shop on Tullow St. Name please?

Options
  • 03-09-2009 10:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭

Have a few dvds & want to bring them in to see will they buy. A rake of videos too but they'll hardly shift.
    Can't remember the name of shop. Is it Temptations? Sensations? OR another derivative? Tried Goldenpages.ie under "Adult Shop" & "Carlow" but no luck. Rang 11850, 11890, 11811, used phone-book. Nothing.
    Would rather call than call-in.
    Anyone have a name or number for the shop please? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭sharky86

temptations isnt it :D not that I even noticed it there or anything:D or the entrrance around the back of shop so people dont notice you going in from the street ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭The Gish

The back door is used by people who want make sure their car is parked in a safe area around the rear of the building. So I hear. geeeeeeeeeeez :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭sharky86

The Gish wrote: »
    The back door is used by people who want make sure their car is parked in a safe area around the rear of the building. So I hear. geeeeeeeeeeez :rolleyes:

Good excuse may remenber that one next :p

Advertisement