Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student No.s

• 03-09-2009 10:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,946 ✭✭✭✭

May seem like a silly question but we get to keep the ones we had from first year don't we?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

afaik

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,946 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Great. Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

no you dont you gotta go in and bring photo id and go to admissions and they check against last years id on file.

dunno why tbh

ugh. Why can't they leave well enough alone?!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 211 ✭✭MickTipp

Iang87 wrote: »
    no you dont you gotta go in and bring photo id and go to admissions and they check against last years id on file.

dunno why tbh

so, we dont get to keep the same K Numbers then???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69 ✭✭JoJo_27

You've the same K number for all your time in the college

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Richy06

Yeah you have the same K number throughout college. They don't issue you new ID cards anymore unless you're a first year either. New email system setup too which I don't like at all.

Richy06 wrote: »
    Yeah you have the same K number throughout college. They don't issue you new ID cards anymore unless you're a first year either. New email system setup too which I don't like at all.

That's good, no hassle there then.

Yeah I'm a bit iffy about the new e-mail thing too. My laptop remembers my "casual" e-mail account, it's a pain having to sign in and out...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭cullen5998

It really is pain as you cant be logged into hotmail with with 2 accounts at the same item in one brouser

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Gadge

cullen5998 wrote: »
    It really is pain as you cant be logged into hotmail with with 2 accounts at the same item in one brouser

It's a joke anyway cos most emails get sent straight into the Spam box.

• Advertisement

cullen5998 wrote: »

Yeah I tried linking my accounts but it doesn't really work. Then I unlinked them and it's still all screwed up...:mad:

Advertisement