Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

internet problems

• 03-09-2009 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

has anyone getting extremely slow internet speeds and connection problems in the ferrybank area tonigh ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I'm out in kilmacthomas and the same problem. I hear someone googled google and it has broke the internet :D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭waterford

Poblems with Eircom again to night also in the County

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Which ISP op?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭cynos

have a look in the broadband section or goto www.opendns.com or http://208.67.219.99

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

It's fine on UPC here in Ferrybank !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

I'm with eircom and it was dreadful earlier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Eircoms DNS servers seemed to be taking a hammering again since OpenDNS worked perfectly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

ya i'm with eircom too and it was simply awful. It seems to be fine now though.

Advertisement