Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sumvision Cyclone HDD Recorder 1 TB

Options
  • 03-09-2009 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Has anyone ever managed to get TV IN to this device ?? I have managed everything else ( ie connected to my network, copied over files, displayed on my TV etc) but I cannot get the TV input to display .... therefore I cannot use it as a TV recorder. Manual is annoyingly vague. Please help !!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9 mjtaljaard

nelly2008 wrote: »
    Has anyone ever managed to get TV IN to this device ?? I have managed everything else ( ie connected to my network, copied over files, displayed on my TV etc) but I cannot get the TV input to display .... therefore I cannot use it as a TV recorder. Manual is annoyingly vague. Please help !!

Hi. The only way to record with this is by playing the signal from your Sky or NTL! Plug your NTL/Sky into the Cyclone and then from the cyclone to the tv. You cannot work backwards from the TV to the Cyclone as the cyclone does not ave it's own tv reception.

Advertisement