Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Boards.ie

Options
  • 04-09-2009 12:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭

Don't think the little update didn't go un-noticed.....

Good job, new report button and edit function. It gets the boards.ie thumbs up from me post_thanks.gif
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

I've only looked at the mobile edition recently, and i am impressed, hearty huzzahs to all involved

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Ross

Ta, it's a bit of a disaster-zone really, but it mostly does the job :)

Poking away at it now to fix some things that were annoying me about the interface. I don't really have the time to be doing it, but it needs doing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I have time, ill do it....

Just give me full access to Boards.ie and all its components and a brown envelope under the desk once a month

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I'm really liking the increased font size, everything is a lot easier to read.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

increased font size is mental. Thought me phone was gone mental for a minute.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,908 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Dont like it, there is too much unnecessary "padding" around the text when viewing a list of threads. The buttons are massive!! What happened?? Using Opera Mini. Revert the changes please...!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

I like the fact that I can quote now!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭KerranJast

Any chance of fixing the spoilers feature? There's no way of unspoilering the text on the N95 and I suspect other Symbian devices.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Looks a lot better, cheers Ross & Conor or whoever did it. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I still wants subscribe function for threads :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,634 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

I like the new version too. Its not perfect (ideally Id love an iPhone boards.ie app!) but given that m.boards.ie isnt priority I think we're doing pretty good so far! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

ohthebaby wrote: »
    I like the fact that I can quote now!
    You could always quote. All ya needed to do was hit reply on the post you wanted to quote.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

Love all the changes :-D just a small glitch in the reply part. After you write something in the reply space and you accept what you write the lines overlap and you only get the top half of the words.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Tallon wrote: »
    I have time, ill do it....

Just give me full access to Boards.ie and all its components and a brown envelope under the desk once a month
    Why, of course! Let me just dig out those root credentials...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

CuLT wrote: »
    Why, of course! Let me just dig out those root credentials...

take your time.... but not too long :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Nice work! I like that (new???) filter on the homepage. :)

Advertisement