Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom are really pushing it now

• 04-09-2009 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Really pissed off now - was using my new Samsung NC10 today and thought that some new programs I added were causing internet to slow like AVG free etc. - after 2 hours of trying to figure out I was listening to late news on RTE and learnt that all along it was their DNS servers. Now I am totally PISSED OFF with them and I am sure I speak for all concerned. Not a penny credit did we get last time this happened just a pathetic letter of apology and now again. Then they haave the cheek to block pirate bay - grow some balls EIRCOM -
    Anyone else considering changing ISP follwoing all these cock ups recently?:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement