Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Wifi

Options
  • 04-09-2009 3:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭

Anyone used this much? Got an iPod touch a couple of weeks ago so i signed up for Wifi. Used it yesterday. Dunno much about the speed yet but theres one thing that really pisses me off. You have to log in every single time you connect to a hot spot. Its bleedin ridiculous. Plus iPod's dont have a save password/username option so you've to type it in every time. Surely theres some solution?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Last

Steoob wrote: »
    Anyone used this much? Got an iPod touch a couple of weeks ago so i signed up for Wifi. Used it yesterday. Dunno much about the speed yet but theres one thing that really pisses me off. You have to log in every single time you connect to a hot spot. Its bleedin ridiculous. Plus iPod's dont have a save password/username option so you've to type it in every time. Surely theres some solution?

If its eircom hotspots you are using there is an app where you put in username and password and it should log you in . The app is free. I have the app but have yet tried connecting to any hotspot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

Do you have any idea where you got the app? Just searched the app store there and theres no sign of it.

Advertisement