Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a Saw Doctors album please

Options
  • 04-09-2009 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭

Heading to Cois Fharraige and noticed the Saw Doctors are playing. Never really listened to them before so thought I'd pick up one of their albums to get a taste for them before the festival. Any recommendations? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,942 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

The most recent cd, Live At The Meldody Tent (Cape Cod) will give ya the best taste of what to expect. However, the CD's never do the lads justice, they are definitely a have-to-see live band (I'd know, I've seen them 21 times:D).
    Just enjoy it, you'll be a third of the way through most of the songs and you'll get the jist and start singing as if you have been following them for years...

But if ya really want to buy one, it's either "If This Is Rock And Roll, I Want My Old Job Back" or "Same Oul' Town"...but that's just me.

Have fun!

Advertisement