Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sovereign Independent and Ireland Infowars

Options
  • 04-09-2009 10:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hey Everyone,

I was searching about the Lisbon treaty on youtube and google and subsequently The New World Order (It seemed to come up a lot), I came across the websites for the Sovereign Independent and Ireland Infowars. I was wondering had anyone else checked these out and what has been your reaction to them?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

Strong corellation between anti-EU propagandists and conspiracy theorist nutjobs? Surely not :eek:! Run to The Hills, come quickly and explain to this man how the lizard people have rewired his google to disrupt the Irish voters' attempts to research the matter at hand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 KrustyJay

I take it you yourself are a fan of a European Union Government envisioned by Hitler and the Nazi party then.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

Researching on Youtube. Nuff said.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,995 ✭✭✭✭Stark

KrustyJay wrote: »
    I take it you yourself are a fan of a European Union Government envisioned by Hitler and the Nazi party then.

nine.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

wow... just... wow...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Stark wrote: »
    nine.jpg

Sweet Something of Somewhere!

Is that real???

• Registered Users Posts: 20,995 ✭✭✭✭Stark

passive wrote: »
    wow... just... wow...

You didn't know? Why Hitler crafted all the right to life, freedom from discrimation, right to fair trial etc. stuff himself. It was his masterplan.

Also some cost saving measures like only translating eu documents into German and stuff like that

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

KrustyJay - if you're going to keep posting this kind of rubbish, you'll be banned until after. Keep it for CT or AH.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

I had a quick glance at the pdf version of the newspaper, it has the usual crap (those 13 *facts* of lisbon) and some far out stuff (The EU is trying to kill us all with these here new lightbulbs), the crowd who made it are not particulary fond of me cause I critiqued their youtube call for funding (mostly from a buisness perspective then any political, they asked for funding but explained nothing) so I keep getting messages of them or their friends now on youtube.

I dont think it will be that effective because it goes for broke blaming the EU for everything and the only people who will agree with it all are the euro skeptics, the much sought after undecided will more likely be put off by some of the more extreme sections of the paper.

Curious to see where the paper will show up though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

I've read about that and let's face it he didn't envisage the EU.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

meglome wrote: »
    I've read about that and let's face it he didn't envisage the EU.

I didn't know him personally, but I rather doubt he would have been fond of the Charter of Fundamental Rights...

Advertisement