Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 1.5 CTD

Options
  • 04-09-2009 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭

It kept crashing to the desktop a few seconds after starting the game, but found that renaming the "Battefield 2" folder in My Documents allowed the game to create a new Battlefield 2 folder.

Seems there's a new box called "Falcon" in the controls menu which I don't recall seeing before. The lack of this could be causing the problem, I don't know. Weapon unlocks were lost, but usually copying the profile "001" over fixes this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Intresting. Ive had not problems spent most of last night playing fine but its still handy to know if case it does happen to me. Its often handy to clean out youre BF folder in docs and settigs every now and then.

Advertisement