Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rakeback Query from a Novice

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Tony_Montana

Sweet deal but if I were you i'd be withdrawing my bankroll every night Tony,just in case.

Been on the deal 6 months now Danny and + i know the affiliate manager really well so i got nothing to worry about.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

I'm happy enough with my rakeback deal its a flat 30% and Ive no limits to how much I have to rake each month either :-)

Didnt even have to go asking for the rakeback deal either which was the best part :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭pistolpeter

Been on the deal 6 months now Danny and + i know the affiliate manager really well so i got nothing to worry about.

Well i wouldnt be so sure u have nothing to worry about, http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29/news-views-gossip/my-eurolinx-story-571067/

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Lao Lao

Well i wouldnt be so sure u have nothing to worry about, http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29/news-views-gossip/my-eurolinx-story-571067/

Whilst I do feel sorry for everyone who lost money on Eurolink, who in their right mind would keep 1 million dollars on a poker site, that is just plain stupid!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭The Tourist

He said to me by telephone that they have been trading with the [players] funds. he was talking about currency and real estate.

:eek::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,757 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Just tagging on another RB question here.

Can you get RB even though you already have a FTP account or is it solely with new accounts?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

No you can't get RB on an existing account. Maybe your brother can...?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,757 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Cheers

I actually have it on my account but my bro just opened one on FTP and he just jumped into it, idiot that he is :pac:

I remember I opened a FT account and the Ste05 told me about RB. So I just opened another and they came at we a week later by email. Saying they would have to close one. I said I wanted my first account closed and they let me keep the one with rb. I dount think this is very common tho, I think the customer service girl was just v nice to me

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

there are ways around it, if you email pokerstars about it, they will sent your details onto RakeBackPros.com who will then get back to you, they look into your account and see if you can get it - don't know how they do this....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

yeah rakebackpros are the only way. We've literally dealt with 100s of FTP retag cases. It doesnt matter if you signed up yesterday or 5 years ago with FTP, they wont retag anyone even if they went direct through the FTP site. I'm pretty sure that rakebackpros are afull tilt owned company that theyve setup themselves to avoid paying out to affiliates.

The only option is to see if a family member or a friend likes poker...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

Just hope your brother doesnt decide to sattelite into a live event like mine did ;) he didnt win it in the end but he got v sickened at one stage thinking of the travel :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭monoP54

Assuming one has rakeback at FTP, is it best to not use up any gathered points or is it six/half a dozen?

Would using up Ironman medals affect rakeback or does that only apply for regular points? If not, is one better off using the medals to purchase bonus $$ or tokens? I'm very confused - any experts got some advice on these ones?

monoP54 wrote: »
    Assuming one has rakeback at FTP, is it best to not use up any gathered points or is it six/half a dozen?

Would using up Ironman medals affect rakeback or does that only apply for regular points? If not, is one better off using the medals to purchase bonus $$ or tokens? I'm very confused - any experts got some advice on these ones?

Full Tilt deduct everything from rakeback. Deposit fees, withdrawal fees, bonuses, tournament overlays, freerolls, store purchases. Basically, anything that is given to players as a promotional item is deducted from your MGR/rakeback.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Headspace

What percentage of each sits rake dose i=poker take, or how dose that work?

I think its 22% gross.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭TripleAce

Hi, I deposited on my PS after 2 years not using it, just to play the WCOOP....now I would like to use those money to play cash games, I wonder if PS offers rakes back?

Definitely not. They just have their own VIP system done through FPPs. The higher level you are the greater rb % you will receive but they dont do rakeback and never will. To the best of my knowledge its not available through any affiliates either unlike Party and a few non rb rooms.

ianmc38 wrote: »
    Definitely not. They just have their own VIP system done through FPPs. The higher level you are the greater rb % you will receive but they dont do rakeback and never will. To the best of my knowledge its not available through any affiliates either unlike Party and a few non rb rooms.

Great, thanks! Does this means leass regulars and more occasional players there then? I guess regulars are after good deals, am I wrong?

Loads of regs, One of the few sites Americans can play.

• Advertisement

Loads of regs, One of the few sites Americans can play.

oh...didn't think about that :(

So in terms of rake back and softness of the field, which site would you advise? I am new to cash, just started 2 weeks ago and play 200nl, but not higher for now.

There is still fish on stars and FT. And the software makes multi tabling sweet.

Entraction is supposed to be good.

I currently play on a site with sweet fish pools for SSN and MSNL. Its ridic soft. Some of the things I seen players do to lose 200bbs is astonishing. Obv I'm not gonna post here where the site is.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Lao Lao

There is still fish on stars and FT. And the software makes multi tabling sweet.

Entraction is supposed to be good.

I currently play on a site with sweet fish pools for SSN and MSNL. Its ridic soft. Some of the things I seen players do to lose 200bbs is astonishing. Obv I'm not gonna post here where the site is.

Would you care to post it in a PM? I'm thinking of changing sites so am looking to what others are like at the minute

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

Spam/Shill removed and poster banned permanently from Poker forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭BIGMICKG

without rakeback Id probably have to actually learn how to play poker or Id just be another dole sponger :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭IrishKestrel

BIGMICKG wrote: »
    without rakeback Id probably have to actually learn how to play poker or Id just be another dole sponger :o

LOL

Thanks! I'll definitely be adding Rakeback to my arsenal then.

Cheers.

Advertisement