Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A new zest of life (a bit dirty)

Options
  • 04-09-2009 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭

A woman goes to the doctor, tells him she's feeling very worn out and lethargic lately. Doctor says "well there is this new medication we're trying out and having great success with. Would you like to try it?"

Woman agrees. Doc says "Take it twice a day and come back to me in two weeks to see how you're getting on. Oh, yeah, just so you know. There is a small amount of testosterone contained in the pills. You may notice some side effects."

She comes back two weeks later. "Well, I have loads of energy, I feel absolutely great!", says the woman. "I have a new zest for life! However I have noticed some strange side effects." Doctor asks "Yes, given the levels of testosterone it would be expected. What kind of side effects?"

Woman: "Well I have noticed......em.....hair growing......in certain......areas"

Doctor: "Where exactly?"

Woman: "On my balls"

Advertisement