Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donegal shooting club

Options
  • 04-09-2009 12:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Hi all was wondering if anybody on here is a member of Donegal Town gun club,have applied to be a member but have to find someone to put my name forward at meeting next friday, can anyone help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Try the local gun dealers they normally know whos who in the local clubs ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭.17hmr

Hi all was wondering if anybody on here is a member of Donegal Town gun club,have applied to be a member but have to find someone to put my name forward at meeting next friday, can anyone help?

yep as said by bunnyshooter,or you could ask the local farmers they could put you on to the right person too.or go to the meeting and ask some one there to put your name forward.gud luck on it anyway.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 bunnybuster

Thanks ,found someone to put my name forward just need someone to 2nd it now

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭.17hmr

Thanks ,found someone to put my name forward just need someone to 2nd it now

but when the person puts it forward more than likely some other person at the meeting will 2nd it not sure maybe some other person that knows a bit more about the runing of clubs n that might get in touch with u before times up .or the first man or woman could send you in the right way good luck and happy safe hunting.:)

Advertisement