Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

APPT: AUCKLAND

Options
  • 04-09-2009 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Brag just won a package there now,

is anyone else going?

how do i get to auckland?

wooooo so happy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

Well done! Fair play on the ticket but you do know its in New Zealand ya?

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭DrJFF

bantee wrote: »
    Well done! Fair play on the ticket but you do know its in New Zealand ya?

ty

yeah i do, jus wondering wats the best/cheapest way to get der

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

Grats. Auckland is a cool place. I hope it's on in a few months, because it'll be a bit nipply there at the moment. Air New Zealand fly direct out of Dublin IIRC. I would suggest talking to a travel agent tbh. There's probably at least one who posts in the BBV. ;)

fatguy wrote: »
    Grats. Auckland is a cool place. I hope it's on in a few months, because it'll be a bit nipply there at the moment. Air New Zealand fly direct out of Dublin IIRC. I would suggest talking to a travel agent tbh. There's probably at least one who posts in the BBV. ;)

i can get a flight from dublin to heathrow to LA to Auckland for about 1100euros- is that good or bad?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

excellant wp. Friends of mine went through LA this year NZ and stop over in Vegas for a few days. Its a expensive enough place to go too. They use trailfinders to get the flight.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

DrJFF wrote: »
    how do i get to auckland?

'tis near Athlone someplace

(go via LA with Air New Zealand)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

well done, I look forward to hearing about the big score.

Remember I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.

good work.

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Irish Iron

ship it nice one,

http://www.skyscanner.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Now that's a tournament I would like to play.
    Congrats.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

Brilliant. WP~!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Conbro

Fly Malaysian Airlines via Kuala Lumpar from Heathrow. It will cost you a little bit extra but the aesthetics[ie the air hostesses] are definetely worth it. The level of service is also second to none, just leave your arm on the rest pointing slightly upward and they will place a beer in front of you every 10 or 15 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Actually as a general request. What would be considered a decent price for a flight to NZ?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Congrats,Did you win this on the Stars steps..?

Dub13 wrote: »
    Congrats,Did you win this on the Stars steps..?

ty, no qualified in the 22$ 2x turbo, they are crapshooty but people play them all wrong imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭Daithio

ask in the Australia and NZ forum. It's in recreational-> travel. I'd go east with one of the Asian airlines, great service and if you fancy it you can stop off somewhere nice (ie not LA)

Advertisement