Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration fee.

• 04-09-2009 3:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

Whats the story if you werent able to pay it on reg day, but would have it 2 days later? would they accept that, or is it one day only to pay?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 359 ✭✭jigglywoo

Deadline for payement of the fees is Wednesday 30th of September.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,041 ✭✭✭DenMan

Has anybody heard anything back from the college as to when Registration Day is? Going into my second year. Nothing from them yet. Clarion Village got back to me regarding accom and that's all.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Fly High

No registration for second years as far as I know.... am i right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭dingding

If you passed the summer exams you would have been sent a form to complete to register you for the next year. If you had to repeat an exam / project in the autumn, you have to register in person next week when the results are out and classes start.

You can check in the office opposite the library to see if they got your form.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Fly High

Yeah as I thought but no fee for second years, thank god!

(sorry Dennis no credit, it may be summer but I'm still a broke student!)

• Advertisement
Advertisement