If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

8404 and BR quote

Options
  • 04-09-2009 3:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi John/Ash,
    I've been lurking here for a while now and am ready to buy...finally
    I would like to get a quote on a 42PFL8404H and a BluRay player with HDMI cable...
    Can you please tell me what the H at the end means - some of the reviews I have read have the H some do not.
    Also do you have these in stock for collection this weekend.

thanks in advance,

Greg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,438 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Can I piggyback on this query and ask what the suffix at the end of the Philips BD model means - what is the difference (if any) between a BDP3000/05 and a BDP3000/12?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Guys

42PFL8404H (the H indicates the TV has an MPEG4 tuner) will be in stock from w/c 14th Sept

The BDP3000/05 is a model sold in Ireland. the slash numbers (/05, /12 etc) just indicate different regions the play is sold in, some parts of Europe have different slash codes.

I've pm'd you both quotes

Cheers
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.