Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Reserv GR 4 Form

Options
  • 04-09-2009 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi guys,

is anyone get GR 4 form to complete? It calls "Application Form for an Exemption under Regulation 4(5) for Admission as a Reserve Trainee in An Garda Síochána" ????

What does it form mean??? I just get it today.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭itsallgood

i take it your applying for the reserves????
    if so careful which thread you post in....you posted this in the "Garda Recruitment waiting room" too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 irinamax

I get this form straight away after GR2 and interview at local garda station.
    I posted in waiting room because I am waiting...the medical next should be the next but I get this GR 4 today and I wonder does anyone else get it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭da__flash

the garda recruitment waiting room is for people waiting on full-time meds and stuff like that:D
    As for the GR4 form i have no idea i think you would be better off ringin the hr office in HQ:D

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭I'm listening

Not 100% but the GR4 thing is if you are applying for 'Leaving Cert Exception' I think.

Sure just ring up Monday and they'll tell ya

Advertisement