Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

For sale, wanted and swaps (post here only or your thread will be deleted)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65,397 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

robtri wrote: »
    long shot... looking for a 924, preferably running and driving.. besides that willing to look at any body and interior condition...
    needs to be cheap... sub €700

Could you even get a running and driving 924 for €700?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

there's one in the uk at 400 on ebay

• Registered Users Posts: 65,397 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Linky?

I found this one:
    Porsche 924 SPERES OR REPAIR
    Porsche 924 Auto 1984 very good condition for year sold as non runner engine turns timing belt ok aftermarket immobaliser to blame very good project no mot or tax

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭chiefwiggum

i saw a white 924 82 reg i think near rathwire (killucan) in westmeath about 4 months ago with a big for sale sign on it..looked decent front bumper needed though..couldn't be lookin for more than a grand for it...i was tempted to call in at the time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

hmmm Got to garage my current Banger so im on the look out for any of the usual suspects ( primera, corrollas seirras etc ) for around a grand, with out without tax/nct...

said car/van/jeep would ideally be serviceable... and be non fwd

pm offers if i don't get back to you here...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭Mr.Boots

I have a '81 Ford Transit camper for sale or swap.
    Its on uk reg
    Last time i drove it it went realy well ( last year)
    Chasis good
    interior is good but needs a good clean(sink, cooker, storage, bed, curtains, pop top)
    Engine and gearbox are good
    Pop top is good with roof light.
    Body needs work....2 wings, 1 door, bonet, rear arches need patches, needs a spray
    Overall its not bad if you were handy you could do it yourself. i have no Time anymore for such a project :(
    All pannels are available from http://www.oldcars.de/index_en.htm
    Ill try and get some pics up soon...
    if you interested let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭BSPOKE20

1980's old school Toyota Alloy wheels

check the link........

http://www.octane.ie/parts/part.php?id=1255

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭celtboy1888

celtic fc pin badges???

wanting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Rust or Weld

Wanted good condition Fly press no2 or 3 size

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 10195dragrace

hello
    i am intresred in the granadas, how much for the mk1

cheers
    T.J.
    t.j.obrien69@gmail.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭2cv

Renotec wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I'm searching for Renault 9 body panels. Nearside passenger door front & rear, also boot door. Any items considered. I'm afraid tinworm has devoured mine.
    Thanks
    Renotec.:)

My advice: next time you're in France, pick one up for next to nothing and drive it back (boot full of wine of course).

The wine will pay for the trip and you'll end up with a complete car for parts :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭chiefwiggum

2cv wrote: »
    My advice: next time you're in France, pick one up for next to nothing and drive it back (boot full of wine of course).

The wine will pay for the trip and you'll end up with a complete car for parts :-)

man talking from experience there;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 g_land

Folks,

1964 Morris Minor Traveller. Fully Restored in 2005 and i mean fully. I have over 1000 pics of the build.

image008-300x240.jpg

Cost me 14k to rebuild, looking for around 6k but will consider any reasonable offers considered.

George

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Renotec

2cv wrote: »

I'd probably floor the wine and total the 9!!

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭SilverBell

Hi Way too tall,

I'd be interested in it for some parts if I could take a look, or have a chat with you and see if we can work out something??
    SilverBell
    way2tall wrote: »
    Hi ..

I have a Mercedes 300CE (w124) in pretty good condition .. regularly serviced .. leather everything, electric seats, new tires..

Currently parked up and not starting - Last run in October .. Possible fuel filter problem but would have to be picked up

Would keep if I could afford to tax and insure it :-) Thought I'd put it up here in case anyone might be interested or might lnow some one who might like her rather than going for scrappage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Landyaddict

http://adverts.ie/164977

If anyone is interested

Thanks for looking

Landy

Renotec wrote: »
    I'd probably floor the wine and total the 9!!

How bad :D

man talking from experience there;)

Oh totally :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,284 ✭✭✭✭Esel

DJD wrote: »
    Is that 401k on the clock? :eek:

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭DJD

esel wrote: »
    Is that 401k on the clock? :eek:

Nope - it is 101k, should have checked picture quality a bit closer before sticking it up there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 dell8oyo

Hi All.
    Got a nice 230CE need 2 doors for it any one an idea where I might get some.
    It also has a very very clean interior trouble is I dont like the colour its green and the car is white would swap for other interior beigh, cream,
    or simillar. By the way its a 1979.
    Many Thanks
    Del

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 dell8oyo

Hi. Need 2 doors for a W123 230CE 1979. Also looking for complete interior to buy or swap as the one in the car is green and in excellent condition car is white.

Many thanks
    Del

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭merc3ps

I'm selling my 1980 Mercedes 200

- 55,000 miles
    - recent restoration
    - irish plates

asking €3650

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/vintagecars/1159291

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

dell8oyo wrote: »
    Hi. Need 2 doors for a W123 230CE 1979. Also looking for complete interior to buy or swap as the one in the car is green and in excellent condition car is white.

Many thanks
    Del

.........try Ashmerc...........breakers out in Ashbourne Co. Meath. if no luck there let me know, I can give you the number of someone who will deffo have what you want but it in UK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Lauren_D

Hey guys!! im selling my peugeot 206. Looking for 4500e. :)
    http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/1101132

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭ep71

any of ye looking for a cheap runaround?
    91 micra nct and tax

http://www.gumtree.ie/dublin/90/54235590.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭gdev77

Does anybody know where I can find good quality replacement bonnet & side wings for a 1977 mercedes 350sl at a reasonable price?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

....because I know someone who has promised to, but hasn't got aroud to it, his offering is.......

1994 W124 300 Diesel Estate. 7 seat version iirc.

Not running, had an occasional misfire, so pump needs attention or refurb. Needs panel repair to inside offside wing to pass NCT. Car no longer in use, and is clogging the driveway.........

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

Advertisement