Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

For sale, wanted and swaps (post here only or your thread will be deleted)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭Bigus

View2?id=2371051

• Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭kev1.3s

love those early 3 door rangies just change the range rover badges to velor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭BeardyGit

kev1.3s wrote: »
    love those early 3 door rangies just change the range rover badges to velor.

Why would you do that? Akin to clowns in their Mitsubishi Make-Beli-Evo's. Why badge a smashing old bus like a 2 Door Rangie as something it's not? Only an anorak would know what a Velar was anyway, and they'd never fall for it, would they? And it's Velar, not Velor....

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭dutchcat

1967, brown,manual,runs and drives,good interior,needs welding, car is in dry storage in south tipp $ 975 thanks.

dutchcat wrote: »
    1967, brown,manual,runs and drives,good interior,needs welding, car is in dry storage in south tipp $ 975 thanks.
    SOLD SOLD SOLD:)

• Advertisement

dutchcat wrote: »
    200 DIESEL,1982,MANUAL,RED,SALOON,NEW TYRES (LESS THAN 200 MILES) NEEDS TIDY UP, WAS LAID UP 18 MONTH( later type 190 d engine) 600 EURO .THANKS
    SOLD SOLD SOLD:)

• Registered Users Posts: 32 benny_cakes

Alfa, Datsun, Ford, Peugeot, Morris, Renault, Hillman, Volvo ,VW & Toyota Workshop Manuals for sale:

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=198970&cat=106

• Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭okistag

Hi all,

On the look out for a few parts for SLC R 107 1979.

Looking for good 2 nd hand interior trim, or just passenger seat but must be brown / tan in colour.
    Also specially wood for around heater controls and gearshift area.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to where I can get new seals for the sunroof ??

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭kenneths

Honestly i'm not a fan of the 3drs i prefer the 5drs

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭gn3dr

I've a cheap P38 4.0 V8 auto commercial tax going if you are interested? Taxed until Sept. Doe' until end April. Fully rebuilt air suspension. Full Harmonn Kardon premium sound system.
    €2200 ono.

I know it ticks none of the boxes in your original request though but it's a good machine.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Theanswers

gn3dr wrote: »
    I've a cheap P38 4.0 V8 auto commercial tax going if you are interested? Taxed until Sept. Doe' until end April. Fully rebuilt air suspension. Full Harmonn Kardon premium sound system.
    €2200 ono.

I know it ticks none of the boxes in your original request though but it's a good machine.:rolleyes:

What sort of MPG would she get? Sounds like a good yoke!

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Theanswers

I actually have a RR Classic that meets all your preferences. What sort of money are offering?
    Peter

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

okistag wrote: »
    Hi all,

On the look out for a few parts for SLC R 107 1979.

Looking for good 2 nd hand interior trim, or just passenger seat but must be brown / tan in colour.
    Also specially wood for around heater controls and gearshift area.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to where I can get new seals for the sunroof ??

cheers

Jack,
    Forest Fine • unit 1 birchington farm
    novington lane • east chiltington
    lewes • east sussex • BN7 3AU UK
    tel 01273 891660
    e-mail: info@forestfine.com

I have used them many times, their website is down at the mo' so you'll have to call them.

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭8~)

For the SLC there are/were a couple of ads for SLCs breaking on donedeal recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭The Aussie

Hello, im looking for any bubble type car in any condition, either a Isetta or a Heinkel, pm for details. Thanks.

MercMad wrote: »
    Jack,
    Forest Fine • unit 1 birchington farm
    novington lane • east chiltington
    lewes • east sussex • BN7 3AU UK
    tel 01273 891660
    e-mail: info@forestfine.com

I have used them many times, their website is down at the mo' so you'll have to call them.

Thanks I will give them a buzz,

8~) wrote: »
    For the SLC there are/were a couple of ads for SLCs breaking on donedeal recently.

cheers going to check that out now many thanks

Theanswers wrote: »
    What sort of MPG would she get? Sounds like a good yoke!

It does about 18mpg on a day to day basis - short trips. About 22mpg is possible on a longer journey.

It's here if you want to see some pics.
    http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/1192309

There's a slight problem with idle speed at the moment which I need to sort out but it drives great.
    I have a few RR classics as well as a number of other projects so have to sell something.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭kenneths

I have a few RR classics as well as a number of other projects so have to sell something.:rolleyes:

so are you selling any RR classic??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭2cv

It does about 18mpg on a day to day basis - short trips. About 22mpg is possible on a longer journey.

There's a slight problem with idle speed at the moment which I need to sort out but it drives great.

Would you consider a part exchange/swap?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭JohnxF

Hi all.

My Dad is selling a Saab 900GLI. NI reg, ex-UK car. It's silver and in pretty good condition for the year and 92,000 miles. Drives very well too. Refurbished alloys (a real good job too) and nearly new tyres. Lots of extras as befit the GLI - central locking, sunroof, automatic, purple velour upholstery and heated drivers seat. Pretty much rust free too. The paint is a bit scruffy in some places (from a life outside) but nothing a good wash and polish wouldn't fix up. Inside the headlining shows a few old signs of damp but nothing a good clean wouldn't sort out.

The car is in Dundalk.

Anyone interested?

John.

IMG_4855.jpg

IMG_4857.jpg

IMG_4858.jpg

IMG_4859.jpg

IMG_4860.jpg

IMG_4861.jpg

IMG_4862.jpg

IMG_4863.jpg

IMG_4864.jpg

IMG_4866.jpg

IMG_4868.jpg

IMG_4870.jpg
    IMG_4872.JPG

JohnxF wrote: »
    Hi all.

My Dad is selling a Saab 900GLI. NI reg, ex-UK car. It's silver and in pretty good condition for the year and 92,000 miles. Drives very well too. Refurbished alloys (a real good job too) and nearly new tyres. Lots of extras as befit the GLI - central locking, sunroof, automatic, purple velour upholstery and heated drivers seat. Pretty much rust free too. The paint is a bit scruffy in some places (from a life outside) but nothing a good wash and polish wouldn't fix up. Inside the headlining shows a few old signs of damp but nothing a good clean wouldn't sort out.

The car is in Dundalk.

Anyone interested?

John.

A price indication would help :D

kenneths wrote: »
    so are you selling any RR classic??

Not at the moment.

I've a good '73 2 door which I took off the road to tidy up a bit - & swap the carb'd V8 for an injected V8 - that's why I bought the P38 - so I'd have still have a 4X4 to drive. Of course that was over 18months ago and I've done nothing to it since. It'd hurt me to sell that though as it's a nice one.

The other classics are in the middle of a body swap onto a '73 chassis - also stopped mid project but I want to try and finish it. If I give up I'll let you know.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by gn3dr

I have a few RR classics as well as a number of other projects so have to sell something.

2cv wrote: »

Would you consider a part exchange/swap?

Ideally I'd like a straight sale because I need the cash for a shed and I've too many cars - however I might be open to a p/x depending on what it was.

My current project list includes Range Rovers, Jags / Daimler, MGB roadster, 3dr Cosworth so am always interested in parts for those.

I quite fancy a pre '80 Merc at some point in the future as well

I would need to get some cash in any deal though.

Ideally I'd like a straight sale because I need the cash for a shed and I've too many cars - however I might be open to a p/x depending on what it was.

My current project list includes Range Rovers, Jags / Daimler, MGB roadster, 3dr Cosworth so am always interested in parts for those.

I quite fancy a pre '80 Merc at some point in the future as well

I would need to get some cash in any deal though.

I've a 77 S Class but i'm hanging on to that one....
    Got a few other bits and pieces but mostly more modern stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

Juts checked the VRT and its 720 quid :eek: God I hate the revenue.

IMG_4858.jpg

Shame :(

Saab Ed wrote: »

IMG_4858.jpg

What a stupid system!!!
    Another classic car rendered practically worthless because of our greedy government!!!
    :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Seweryn

Saab Ed wrote: »
    The "open" revenue market value for any car is at least 2000 Euro and they want their slice out of that, so the minimum VRT rate for any car is 700 up figure. Unfortunately :mad:...

2cv wrote: »
    I've a 77 S Class but i'm hanging on to that one....
    Got a few other bits and pieces but mostly more modern stuff

No prob - Pm me a list of what you want to get rid of and I'll see if there is anything in it that interests me.

• Advertisement

Seweryn wrote: »
    The "open" revenue market value for any car is at least 2000 Euro and they want their slice out of that, so the minimum VRT rate for any car is 700 up figure. Unfortunately :mad:...

I've a Volvo S70 for sale at the moment, looking for €800 but if the revenue want to give me 2 grand for it, i'd let them
    :D:D

Advertisement