Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

For sale, wanted and swaps (post here only or your thread will be deleted)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

HMTurbo wrote: »
    for a 1.8 1992
    Slush or Stick?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭seosamh1980

Looking for someone in the West that supplies stainless steel pipe that can be used in an exhaust system

Any help appreciated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 boardMark

alfastud wrote: »
    it is originaly white,knocklong is on the way from limerick to mitchelstown going by caherconlish around twenty mile's.where are you from yourself?and what part are you looking for yourself?

Hi sent you a PM

• Site Banned Posts: 243 ✭✭yardeyar

Hi, I have a 1990 Renault 21 lying in a shed that I want to move and I'm missing 3 wheels, the hubs has five studs and I'm looking for 3 wheels please, I dont need good thread, they dont have to pass the NCT all I need is them to tow the car out of a shed and put it into another shed! I'm based in Dublin! Thanks!
    PS: Just incase any of you get excited or maybe you wouldn't cause its a 90's Reno, anyway I want to say the car isn't for sale..... sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭kasper

great to hear there is a 21 about looking forward to seeing some day . not much help but the last place i saw a 5 stud r21 was years ago in the breakers in mullingar it had a nice set of alloys so they might have been kept in stock ,but with the price of scrap metal since i doubt it if i find there phone number i will post it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭kasper

i think there number is 044 93 43755 by the way best of luck with it

• Site Banned Posts: 243 ✭✭yardeyar

Hi thanks Kasper!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭shawnee

Anyone out there got a spare Mondeo tow bar , mine is an 04 model and need one for kids bikes..;) Can't afford new one but will pay for good second hand one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

Does anyone know where i can get 22gauge (I'm not sure what this in mm.) sheet metal in the Cork or Munster area

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭gn3dr

aujopimur wrote: »
    Does anyone know where i can get 22gauge (I'm not sure what this in mm.) sheet metal in the Cork or Munster area

Miko Metals kinsale road Cork

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

One mm. is lightest stocked by Miko, I need 0.5 or0.6mm.

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭gn3dr

As above. Damaged one of mine trying to free out stuck ones. (Managed to free out 4 of 5 but there's always one :o)

Bosch part no. 0280 150 035. Just need the one but will buy a set from someone if they are cheap enough.

PM me please.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Kevin_Herron

gn3dr wrote: »
    As above. Damaged one of mine trying to free out stuck ones. (Managed to free out 4 of 5 but there's always one :o)

Bosch part no. 0280 150 035. Just need the one but will buy a set from someone if they are cheap enough.

PM me please.

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭w124man

Anyone know of one of these cars that being broken up for spares?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Seweryn

w124man wrote: »
    There was one from a private person, but I think it is scrapped already. What do you need? I have a spare set of spheres for the rear self leveling suspension, if you ever need.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭choppermutt

Need a 1973 BMW 2002 petrol tank (or any petrol tank that will fit into the same booth space). Anyone have something for sale......

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭aidhan

Originally Posted by w124man viewpost.gif

I have a bonnet with grill and front bumper in good cond in Limerick/Clare.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭w124man

Thanks Im sorted for the front.

Still looking for two rear lamp clusters and a rear bumper off a 1993 -1996 W124 E Class Estate

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭tc20

Hi all,

wife's Mini still for sale. Price on the ad is €2,950, but we'll take €2,500.

1995, 1.3i, ex-Japan, in good condition, taxed & NCT 'til 09/10.

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/1399155

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭quattro777

I'm looking for a Rover SD1 V8.
    1980 or earlier in excellent condition.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 watch12

Hi... looking for rear break calipers for a 75 mercedes 280se... W116, if anyone knows where I could get hold of them handy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 watch12

Dad has an 88 300d, fairly high spec... cruise control, fully electric ( headrests etc) heated front seats, cruise control, air con, looks like a special order.. good interior. Some damage to passenger side rear door... anyone interested? Pm me if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

I'm looking for a K10 era Nissan Micra MA12 engine (the 1.2lt one) to replace my dying Pao engine. 20 years old now - nearly getting to classic status. Bit weird when 'retro' cars are now, well, properly 'retro'.

Any pointers to one (particularly in the Dublin area) much appreciated. Checked with Traynors and Summerhill Spares and they've not got any.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Lyre61

Any one know of where there might be some Citroen CX parts, mainly body panels. Trying to put a CX estate back together.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭homer90

Hi all,

Just looking for a few bits to clean up my w124 saloon:
    Interior cloth or leather
    Switches
    Boot liner
    OEM jack & wheel brace

Not in a position to take a donor car as I would like.
    So if anyone knows knows of anything going(by pm), would be great..

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭2cv

Lyre61 wrote: »
    Any one know of where there might be some Citroen CX parts, mainly body panels. Trying to put a CX estate back together.

There are two CX Estates scrapped in West Cork... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭ep71

alastair wrote: »
    I'm looking for a K10 era Nissan Micra MA12 engine (the 1.2lt one) to replace my dying Pao engine. 20 years old now - nearly getting to classic status. Bit weird when 'retro' cars are now, well, properly 'retro'.

Any pointers to one (particularly in the Dublin area) much appreciated. Checked with Traynors and Summerhill Spares and they've not got any.
    the 1.2 engines are almost impossible to get as they get used a lot in hotrods etc. i can put you on to a man about a 1 litre if you want

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭jimbooth

anyone know where I can get my hands on a v4 ford engine for a corsair (68/70)?
    had sold mine to a guy and he managed to stuff up the engine in it the day he bought it :mad:, so am looking for an engine to throw into it

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭JMJR

3 workshop manuals free if collected in Dub 12 or Dublin 8(Heuston Station). If you need them for a current project let me know and Ill bump you to the top of the list.
    John

Fiat 850 saloon/spider/coupe/sport from 1964 [Intereurope Workshop Manual No 198.]

Alfa Romeo Alfasud 1974 to 1976 All models 1186 cc [Haynes owners workshop manual]

Fiat 128 1969-78 [Autobook]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭KingIsabella

..I'm looking to buy an old school mini, anything from 60s-90s really, just always loved them, but i won't be buying for a few months, only 19 and need to save up the wages!

I'm alot more partial to minis with wider wheel arches, the ones that look like they were always there, instead of the silver or black ones that have been bolted to the sides.

I'm just wondering whether or not these are in the form of a full panel, arch included, or whether these can be attached to an existing panel without looking silly??

Any help is much appreciated! Cheers lads!

Advertisement