Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

For sale, wanted and swaps (post here only or your thread will be deleted)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭johnf2020

Guys,,,anybody got any old Renault Dealer Rear Window Stickers.I'm looking for early 80s type. Would like to get "Smiths" or "Phil Treacy"(kilkenny) but would consider anything really, but must have Diamond badge from 70s-80s. I dont mind paying for these or for reproducing them. Also any other old Renault Literature,posters etc etc.

Thanks

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Old dealer stickers would be uber rare to find.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

When i was last in Holland i found a big Renault brochure from the late '70s covering all the cars,loads of drawings and pics in it. Unfortunatly it was entirely in Dutch so i left it there..:o
    As for dealer stickers,i bet they are out there alright in a drawer in someones shed.

I have loads of Renault brochures,models etc etc, but you can never have enough;).I got loads of Renault stuff at Beaulieu 2 years ago including a pack of Renault branded cigarettes:cool: and no,,,I didnt smoke them but I'm sure Junkyard would love to light the whole pack under any Renault for some reason:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,392 ✭✭✭BrianD3

Are you looking for NOS stickers that were never fitted to a car or stickers that were fitted. If the latter what would you plan on doing with them, i'd imagine that if you were to take a original sticker from a older car it would crumble/tear if you went near it and would never stick to anything again.

I have a Joe Mallon one from around 1994 (it has the pre 1992 diamond on it) that I could take a photo of and post here, would that be any good to you?

• Advertisement

I'm looking for NOS stickers. I want to put them in the rear window of the 11 & 18....Thanks for the offer of the Joe Mallon sticker,,but for work related reasons I would prefer to get stickers from Dealers no longer in Business--I work in a Renault Dealership..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

I expect in todays high tec age one could easily reproduce them.......though I suppose you would need a sample first !

• Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

RenaultVasarely.jpg

logo-renault.gif

Surely someone could reproduce these in sticker form?

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭salamander27

Was around in a friends house today and in his garden is an old R4 Van, probably ex an post/p+t. Pre 87 reg. Painted purple with a bit of rust but could be saved. At the very least would be good for parts. He's been meaning to scrap it for some time now but hasn't got around to it yet. I though I'd let any R4 enthusiasts know about it before it's gone.
    Anyone want it?

He's got an 87 (i think) corsa/nova as well that could be for the taking!

They're in the Galway area btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭2cv

Was around in a friends house today and in his garden is an old R4 Van, probably ex an post/p+t. Pre 87 reg. Painted purple with a bit of rust but could be saved. At the very least would be good for parts. He's been meaning to scrap it for some time now but hasn't got around to it yet. I though I'd let any R4 enthusiasts know about it before it's gone.
    Anyone want it?

He's got an 87 (i think) corsa/nova as well that could be for the taking!

They're in the Galway area btw.

I'll take it :-) first dibs :P

Any chance of a pic or two of the Renault 4?

• Advertisement

Afraid not but I'll try and get one sent to me.

Do you know if it's running? Or at least if it can be towed?

2cv wrote: »
    Do you know if it's running? Or at least if it can be towed?

I doubt if it is running. I'll be taking to him today and I'll find out why it was parked up. It has all four wheels but they're flat but it looks like it could be towed with an A frame.

I doubt if it is running. I'll be taking to him today and I'll find out why it was parked up. It has all four wheels but they're flat but it looks like it could be towed with an A frame.

Well i could always bring up a set of wheels just in case, and tow the thing with the A-frame... I'd like to see what it looks like though :D

;)
    landyman wrote: »
    RenaultVasarely.jpg

logo-renault.gif

Surely someone could reproduce these in sticker form?

Thats the 1;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

When i was last in Holland i found a big Renault brochure from the late '70s covering all the cars,loads of drawings and pics in it. Unfortunatly it was entirely in Dutch so i left it there..:o
    Im over there again at the weekend,if its still there ill pick it up and scan some stuff from it.

No pics yet? :D

2cv wrote: »
    No pics yet? :D

Steady Now! :D

He's away from home for a few days. I'll try and get them mailed to me when he returns.

In the mean time I can tell it's not running. The head gasket went in it a good few years ago. It was fixed but it went again soon after so was parked up. It was ex an post, and has starred in a film or TV show as a post van apparently. It hasn't moved for some time but he hoping to try and move it soon (he has to get and old LDV moved first!). He also has some spare glass and sliding windows for it.

Steady Now! :D

I'll try and control myself :D

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Tango Alpha 51

Guys,
    We're a group of paramedics in Limerick looking for an old ambulance to restore. Something like the 70,80's Ford Transits or similar. Any help or pointers in the right direction would be much appreciated.

** Mods, don't know if this is the right place for this thread so please feel free to move it where ever ye want, thanks. **

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Lyre61

I would try the local Order of Malta, St Johns Ambulance brigade and the like. I will ask a couple of guys here if there is anything lying around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

buzzman wrote: »
    Guys,
    We're a group of paramedics in Limerick looking for an old ambulance to restore. Something like the 70,80's Ford Transits or similar. Any help or pointers in the right direction would be much appreciated.

** Mods, don't know if this is the right place for this thread so please feel free to move it where ever ye want, thanks. **

Buzzman I'd start a thread in the classics section as those guys know where lots of stuff like that is lying about, maybe even the motoring section

• Registered Users Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭Blue850

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

Blue850 wrote: »
    runs like a dream

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Carson10

Hi Guys.

Thinking of Selling my 1971 VW Beetle as i wont get to drive it really till next summer . Its an original Dublin Beetle with ZA plates. Hasnt been modified with silly modern interior, racing steering wheel, alloys etc....I have done about 400 miles no problem in it over the summer. Gets a lot of looks. Rare to find an irish beetle. Most for sale are imported with ZV plates.

Just taxed till July 2011
    4 new tyres.
    Everything works, lights, locks.
    Brand new front bumper
    Has 2 Keys
    Brown log book
    NCT Exempt

These pictures were only taken last month.

[URL="[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/34o9hfs.jpg[/IMG]"]34o9hfs.jpg[/URL]

[URL="[IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/6p3tav.jpg[/IMG]"]6p3tav.jpg[/URL]

2euslzq.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 65,395 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Carson10 wrote: »
    Thinking of Selling my 1971 VW Beetle

An asking price would help!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,283 ✭✭✭✭Esel

unkel wrote: »
    An asking price would help!
    Links not working (for me, anyway).

Not your ornery onager

Hi Guys,,,,,still looking. Any condition considered at this stage:(

John

086 3673301

johnf2020 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,,,,,still looking. Any condition considered at this stage:(

John

086 3673301

This is a really nice one... Fuego Turbo :-)

http://www.leboncoin.fr/voitures/140335799.htm?ca=12_s

:D

or if you wanna for for a Diesel...
    http://www.leboncoin.fr/voitures/140070469.htm?ca=12_s

• Advertisement

I'm afraid Finances dont allow to go that far, unfortunately. Thanks anyway 2CV....How is your/what is your collection now?

Advertisement