Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

For sale, wanted and swaps (post here only or your thread will be deleted)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭si_guru

aujopimur wrote: »
    +1

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭scott.s

Hey guys, just thought I'd pop this in here and see if there's any interest.

My dad's selling his 1978 Porsche 911 SC. It's in mint condition. Had a bare metal respray before he bought it. Has been rewired and fitted with an alarm since he's had it, along with a full service and a wheel refurb. Now on ZV plates.

It's kept in a garage all the time and currently doesn't get a lot of use, hence the reason for selling.

Link to ad: http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/2274188

If any interest, call the number on the ad (my brother), or PM me on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,171 ✭✭✭batistuta9

ahal wrote: »
    Why don't you just tell everyone the price up front?! :rolleyes:

It's not my car that's why. It's my fathers and someone put it on donedeal for him & never listed the price, i'm not sure what he's asking for it tbh but will find out
    so i taught i'd put the link for it here as well, if someone PM'd me about it i would get in contact with him & find out the price

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,981 ✭✭✭hometruths

Had my Audi on Donedeal and despite lots of calls no genuine interest at original price, so now has to go to highest bidder on ebay!
    http://www.ebay.co.uk:80/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150639350862

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭ep71

have a few bits sitting in the garage, goin for scrap if nobody wants them, gearbox 4spd rad, 2 driveshafts and a radiator fan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭HiKite

Hi there,

I'm looking for classic for driving "every couple of days".

Rear seat-belts are a must, as I have a toddler to consider, and a rather large dog :) 4 doors are preferred but a spacious enough coupe might do either. I can't take on projects, unfortunately. Budget is a modest €2,000 Max, PM me if you have anything that might suit, 1979 and older only.

Thanks for reading!

e.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Cashel Mc

Hi all,
    As above, looking for something classic or different ie. mr2 , mx5 , or minis anything considered and have cash waiting. I want something that can be driven home, but may need a few bits doing over time. Max budget 1200 euro.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭si_guru

HiKite wrote: »
    Hi there,

Rear seat-belts are a must, as I have a toddler to consider, and a rather large dog :) 4 doors are preferred but a spacious enough coupe might do either. I can't take on projects, unfortunately. Budget is a modest €2,000 Max, PM me if you have anything that might suit, 1979 and older only.

Thanks for reading!

e.

Volkswagen and Volvo were the first car manufacturers introduce standard fit rear belts in 1981.

that sadi I have seen belts well fitted into older cars - I guess some cars like minors, minis etc. have kits available off the shelf.

Thanks Si, yeah, I think I'll have to retro-fit a set; and just concentrate on getting a car that has anchor points!
    si_guru wrote: »
    Volkswagen and Volvo were the first car manufacturers introduce standard fit rear belts in 1981. that sadi I have seen belts well fitted into older cars - I guess some cars like minors, minis etc. have kits available off the shelf.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭ep71

for an old trailer, must be good enough to hold air!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭gfwd

Hi there,

Rear seat-belts are a must, as I have a toddler to consider, and a rather large dog smile.gif 4 doors are preferred but a spacious enough coupe might do either. I can't take on projects, unfortunately. Budget is a modest €2,000 Max, PM me if you have anything that might suit, 1979 and older only.

I'm considering selling my '76 Dolomite if that floats your boat. It doesn't have rear belts fitted but there is a set in the boot awaiting fitting and it has anchor points for them. Just never got around to fitting them. There's a pic of the car a few posts back (maybe 2 pages). Hoping to get around 1500 for it.

Thanks gfwd, I'll keep it in mind as an option. It certainly ticks a few boxes, it's a very nice car!
    gfwd wrote: »
    I'm considering selling my '76 Dolomite if that floats your boat. It doesn't have rear belts fitted but there is a set in the boot awaiting fitting and it has anchor points for them. Just never got around to fitting them. There's a pic of the car a few posts back (maybe 2 pages). Hoping to get around 1500 for it.

It's been on DD a good while now, did anyone here go and see it: http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/vintagecars/1726330

All sorted now, thanks!
    HiKite wrote: »
    Hi there,

Thanks for reading!

e.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 ti gui

hi everyone,
    I am selling my Renault4 van, she's lhd and lwb (F6).
    I priced it at 800 and I hope to find a good soul to buy it.
    there is more info on DD here: http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/vintagecars/2406398

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭twincam77

wanted as in title , 4door saloon only, no diesels,nct not important, car must be complete and not too far gone.

limerick , cork, kerry area if possible.

FullCar4.jpg

RearQuarter.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 brian_dunne

Have a 1965 S-Type Jaguar for sale.
    Is in Restoration or parts only condition.
    Pm for pics/info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

Anyone have an MGF/TF they are selling parts from?

I only need a window bracket that NLA

• Registered Users Posts: 65,382 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

johnos1984 wrote: »
    Anyone have an MGF/TF they are selling parts from?

I only need a window bracket that NLA

Did you try rimmerbros?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

unkel wrote: »
    Did you try rimmerbros?
    Ya but the parts are NLA.

Have them found in England but thought I may get them cheaper here.

Nothing major really just a few parts for an electric window

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Tin Lizzy

Hi,This may not be the best section but there may be some stationary engine owners on boards who read the classic cars section..
    Does anyone have any cast iron wheels,in or around 10-12in and either 4 spoke or 5 spoke.Photos of the kind of wheels im after below.

http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/K_N_S_JENNINGS/Melford%20Hall%202011/?action=view&current=SANY2366.jpg

http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/K_N_S_JENNINGS/Melford%20Hall%202011/?action=view&current=SANY2318.jpg

No wheels with chips or cracks please,Even if you only have 1 or 2 or as many as 5 or 6.Cash waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 dftoon

hello all , selling my saab 900 - its advertised for €2000 but
    will reduce this to €1500 to move it.

its online @ http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/2256554

http://www.cbg.ie/Car_Detail.aspx?ID=4481047

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭granadamad

• Registered Users Posts: 65,382 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

granadamad wrote: »

It would help your sale if you stated the year of the Granada you're selling. Especially if it is '81 or older. And hugely if it is '79 or older ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭manta mad

ford fiesta mk 2 new parts !!!

oddies007.jpg
    oddies008.jpg
    oddies011.jpg
    oddies010.jpg

75 euro the lot !!

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭granadamad

unkel wrote: »
    It would help your sale if you stated the year of the Granada you're selling. Especially if it is '81 or older. And hugely if it is '79 or older ;)

yea sorry

estate is 83
    saloon is 82 and now being broke for parts

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭twebb

Does anyone know of a W108 breaking anywhere??

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭SilverBell

twebb wrote: »
    Does anyone know of a W108 breaking anywhere??

Try Robbie in Ashmercs, Dunshaughlin. Will edit when I find his phone number... or try Google.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭jerryg

SilverBell wrote: »
    Try Robbie in Ashmercs, Dunshaughlin. Will edit when I find his phone number... or try Google.

Ash - Merc
    Add to shortlist
    Raystown Co Meath Co. Meath
    (01)8256836

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭SilverBell

jerryg wrote: »
    Ash - Merc
    Add to shortlist
    Raystown Co Meath Co. Meath
    (01)8256836

He's in Dunshaughlin, he moved from the Ashtown place, its the place where the 4 Fergie tractors are stacked on top of eachother.

Advertisement