Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

For sale, wanted and swaps (post here only or your thread will be deleted)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 dftoon

saab 900 classic for sale

hello all , selling my saab 900 -

reduced this to €1400 to move it.

its online @ http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/2256554

http://www.cbg.ie/Car_Detail.aspx?ID=4481047[/QUOTE]

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭twebb

thanks for the suggestions re the W108.. I didn't even know that guy was there to be honest, will probably come in useful!

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭bud1970

asking on behalf of someone else, does anyone know where a bonnet and two wings can be sourced for a 1988 peugot 305 van?

thanks all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭si_guru

bud1970 wrote: »
    asking on behalf of someone else, does anyone know where a bonnet and two wings can be sourced for a 1988 peugot 305 van?

thanks all.

Any use?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/peugeot-305-new-drivers-side-wing-1978-82-/270672681637?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f05595aa5

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭SilverBell

twebb wrote: »
    thanks for the suggestions re the W108.. I didn't even know that guy was there to be honest, will probably come in useful!
    I'm not certain he has one, but he's likely to be in the know. Hope you get some success. The other guy you might try is Ned Kelly, Castlecomer. Failing that, the UK has a few, I've used Dave and he is good, quirky but good.:D

Dave Collins, Lancashire, 07710 672 986 retrodave111@aol.com
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/retrodave111/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

Walter Nieuwkoop in Newcastle area

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭TRNIALL

Wanted Dolomite Sprint Engine, one for Rebuild would suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭si_guru

twincam77 wrote: »
    wanted as in title , 4door saloon only, no diesels,nct not important, car must be complete and not too far gone.

limerick , cork, kerry area if possible.

FullCar4.jpg

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/vintagecars/2441418

Hi.. thanks again to the replies re the bonnet for a W108 280se.. managed to source one in the UK through ebay in the end.

Now I'm looking for any advice re getting the car sprayed. Bodywork is in excellent condition, all bar the old bonnet! and I want to get a decent paint job on the car. The interior is perfect and underneath the car is as new, and I need a paintjob that wont let the rest of the car down:) Problem is, like everyone these days money is going to be a serious consideration..

Any advice on who to use?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,281 ✭✭✭✭Esel

^ The way to save a fair bit on the cost is to do as much of the preparation work as you can yourself.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Tommyboy40

twebb wrote: »
    Hi.. thanks again to the replies re the bonnet for a W108 280se.. managed to source one in the UK through ebay in the end.

Now I'm looking for any advice re getting the car sprayed. Bodywork is in excellent condition, all bar the old bonnet! and I want to get a decent paint job on the car. The interior is perfect and underneath the car is as new, and I need a paintjob that wont let the rest of the car down:) Problem is, like everyone these days money is going to be a serious consideration..

Any advice on who to use?

Where are you based? need pics

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭granadamad

hi

i have these 6 jag wheels, 4 rims are mint with centre caps, other 2 arnt just as good,

2 new tyres on these

pm if interested!

athboy, co meath is where they are at but could meet someone if needed, do a good bit of mileage during the week

thanks

IMG00735-20110826-1255.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭twincam77

For Sale is a set of CelicaSupra alloy wheels .

2 with 195/55 r14 would need replacing

2 with 195/45 r14 40% thread remaining

1 spare with no tyre

centre caps as per pics

all wheels polished and painted as per original factory spec

suit rwd corolla ae86 ke70 kp60 celica, celica supra

300euro

PM for contact details 045.gif

everything484.jpg

everything485.jpg

everything486.jpg

everything487.jpg

everything488.jpg

everything489.jpg

everything490.jpg

everything491.jpg

everything492.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23 jozx7r

Does anyone have a headlight stalk switch to fit onto the steering column of a TR6, maybe one lying around the kitchen somewhere??????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭YBTurbo

Have a few bits here (Not all classics but anyway)

Ford Puma, Complete car breaking
    Mk3 Fiesta Lights
    Sierra Alloys Cosworth Lattice and Pepporpots
    Granada RS7's 5x112 with locks and caps, BRAND NEW
    2x Front Recaros and rails.

More here, http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/carextras/2419402

Few more bits lying around aswell that ain't listed so PM me if your looking for something Ford Related :)

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭helibelly

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/vintagecars/2469955

she's got to go. No swaps unless you've got a Kia Sorrento!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gyppo

I'm in the market for a volvo diesel engine and gearbox from either a 700 or 900 series volvo.
    Anyone know of the whereabouts of such items??

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭twincam77

wanted asap for sierra 24v conversion

gearbox(type 9)
    gearbox mount
    gear lever
    flywheel
    flywheel bolts
    driveshaft
    starter motor
    clutch fork
    clutch cable

from 2.8 xr4i sierra or 2.8 capri

cash waiting

thanks thumbsup.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭The Aussie

Anyone know of any 1950's Van for sale, looking for a Morris/Austin J Type or Ford/Fordson E83W or anything else a bit quirky, cheers.

Tommyboy40 wrote: »
    Where are you based? need pics

Hi.. based in Blanchardstown, haven't got around to taking any pics of the car because I only got it delivered the other day. Its spot on bodywork wise though, paint is cracked etc on one wing though, and bonnet needed to be changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭mk1esc

looking for a scrap one if possible.....dont want to go to england for one as cant afford the shipping etc.....WHY????? :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭salysol

on the off chance one of you might have a Weber twin choke DGAS38 ratchet carb ,you aren't using,i need one in a hurry.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭shawnee

Have a cylinder head for an 02 vectra in the shed if anyone's looking for one :p fly by wire type.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭catastrophy

Another project has to take precedence over this and I desperately need space in the garage so my black 1966 beetle is up for sale.

Its currently a rolling shell. It had two doors and a rear valence put on before a respray a few years ago and has sat there ever since. The paint work is good apart from one or two very minor scratches from storage.

I have a 1500 engine with it but the crank case is cracked (all ancillaries are good though).

All glass and seals are present and good and it has new running boards. Wheels are good and the tyres are like new.

Other than that it needs some trim and front seats to complete.

Ill take some pics and get them up asap.

Im based in Kilkenny and the car can be viewed at any stage, just give me a shout.

Im looking for e1800. Like everything else for sale, im open to offers or maybe a swap for a van or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

Hmm on the hunt for something eastern european, preff a tough old lada VAZ and similar, if you know anybody shifting one let me know please :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭V480

Wanted: Leather or Half-leather/suede interior for a mk2 Toyota MR2. Based in the south but willing to travel for collection.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Wanted: 2 X Black bucket seats in good condition.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭acmatman

I am selling my 101 Land Rover here is a link http://www.milweb.net/webverts/58756/

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭catastrophy

beetleright.jpg

beetlerear.jpg

beetleleft.jpg

beetlefront.jpg

beetlefront1.jpg

a few people have requested pics by pm so rather than emailing them individually ill put them up here now that i gave them :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭jimbooth

am selling my two Volvo 480 's , ad is in adverts if any interest

Advertisement