Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

For sale, wanted and swaps (post here only or your thread will be deleted)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭ciaranr

Unfortunately have to sell our Opel Manta B 1980, as we don't have the time or funds to give it the restoration it deserves.

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/2518970

• Registered Users Posts: 39 SilverBullet

WANTED: interior for Citroen DS, ideally ocre colour, that is yellowy/mustard, must be in good condition, may consider other colours let me know what you have

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 28 mercdave66

Hi,
    Apologies to all for my last thread re value of a Merc sl project, don't really want to part with the old girl....Can't believe you can get emotional for metal and some rust!:o

Anyone know where I can get a decent bootlid for my 1971 Sl Merc without breaking the bank?

Thanks,

Dave

Have I got this in the wrong section?
    :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭HiKite

Here's the link, more bits for sale in the ad also (listed below):
    http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/carextras/2550115

Here are some other E21 bits, that I am selling, brand new in boxes:

E21/E30/Z1 15mm Hubcentric Spacers for Alloys (2 sets) €140 for both or €70 per set
    E21 Clear Indicators €85
    E21/E30/M3/To '93 Outdoor Cover €75
    Rear Seat Protector (Heavy Duty Nylon) €25
    E21 OEM BMW Floormats (Anthracite) €80
    Set of Bosch Super Plus 18/18s Wiper Blades €15
    Bosch S5 Silver Plus Battery (5 Year Warranty) €100

Thanks for looking!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 kell1

Hi MercDave66,I noticed a 71 SL sitting in the front garden of a house in Inbhir Idhe (think that's how it's spelt) Malahide,Nth County Dublin.Grass growing all around it but from the road the body seems fine.It's what I would describe as a buttermilk colour and has been sitting out in the open for some time.It's a very small estate so there should be no problem finding it.I can't tell you anything else about the car (think it's an Irish car)but it's a terrible shame to see such a beautifull old car rotting away beside the sea.Could be a restoration project that's been left on the long finger but worth taking note for spare's etc.Good luck with your project an hope you have deep pocket's!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 65,382 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

mercdave66 wrote: »
    Have I got this in the wrong section?
    :eek:

I moved it to the sticky for you :)

Thanks Unkel, sorry about that....

Thanks Kell1, might be worth a spin to Malahide:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 65,382 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

mercdave66 wrote: »
    Thanks Unkel, sorry about that....

No problem at all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 AMGGSi

Selling a 1989 Vauxhall Nova, with 8,000 miles on it from new.

Details here:

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/1989-vauxhall-nova-8000-miles/88524166

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

Wanted:

Alloy wheels for an MGF/TF

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Itsfixed

Hi

I'm selling my BMW 2002 tii. More info here, here, and a slideshow of detailed pics here.

I'll be bringing it along to the Classic Car sale in Swords this Sunday, if anyone wants to take a poke around.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭shagman

Wanted alloys for a fiat coupe 20vt for winter wheels.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Deminiman

Anyone Interested in a Mercedes 190d, 1993 112,000 miles, good nick, no tax or nct.. Won't take much to pass. Offers welcome, hoping for around the 1000 mark. Try me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭have2flushtwice

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/2404734

this is my 318is. NCT'd till November 2012.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭WDB123

pm if anyone has some also a becker radio cassete

Wanted:

MGF/TF parts

let me know what you have

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭sunchaser

I have a 1982 Mercedes 200 which is a one owner from new and I am looking for an original set of interior mats for same. I would be glad of help in obtaining same. .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

For sale

16 issues of Citroenian, the UK Citroen Car Club official magazine April 94 to July 95, all in pristine condition.

Citroenian.jpg

Jalopy magazine, the late lamented bathroom read. 8 issues, all in good condition.

Japoly.jpg

Will only sell as one or two complete lots. Postage €7.50 for Citroenian (high quality heavy gloss paper) and €3.85 for Jalopy.

Make me an offer (or two) :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭SilverBell

sunchaser wrote: »
    I have a 1982 Mercedes 200 which is a one owner from new and I am looking for an original set of interior mats for same. I would be glad of help in obtaining same. .

Try ebay, various sets there.
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Vehicle-Parts-Accessories-/131090/i.html?_nkw=w123+mats&_catref=1&_fln=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m282

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭WDB123

Any pictures of 200

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Seweryn

Did you ask in a Mercedes dealer? As far as I remember, my friend bought a set for a W124 and the price was around 50-60 Euro (it wasn't Irish dealer though).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

Half looking for a driveable yet work in progress/rat/shed of a mini. Must be pre NCT era and be small money. As I said, drivable will do, holes, rust, paint all dont matter to me. PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭shawnee

Have lots of parts and also a complete Austin Cambridge for sale .

Saab Ed wrote: »
    Half looking for a driveable yet work in progress/rat/shed of a mini. Must be pre NCT era and be small money. As I said, drivable will do, holes, rust, paint all dont matter to me. PM me.

There is a Wolsley Elf on done deal ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭type85

wanted Audi 80 1978-82 (b2) complete car/project/vehicle for parts. anything considered.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gyppo

Wanted - Volvo 244 manual steering rack. Later manual 240 racks would probably be ok too.

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭8~)

Bumpity.... BMW E28 bumpers wanted, and interested in anything else E28-related

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭ronaneire

Advertisement