Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

For sale, wanted and swaps (post here only or your thread will be deleted)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭shawnee

These two will be going for the great scrapyard in the sky shortly. The EZO one is an '81 and converted to a camper, though its mouldy. The other 1993 van has only 49.000 miles done genuine, but the gearbox is bust so its just not worth the hassle, pity as its not really that ratty, the inside is clean enough. Think the '81 van is petrol, and the other Diesel. If you want more info please PM me.
    [URL="javascript:void(0);"]014-1.jpg[/URL]

Pity the Africans don't really like Renaults , these would be considered in good condition and would be quite usable for carrying several passengers :D However they cleverly seem to rely on the Toyotas :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

shawnee wrote: »
    Pity the Africans don't really like Renaults , these would be considered in good condition and would be quite usable for carrying several passengers :D However they cleverly seem to rely on the Toyotas :p

I know, jap power and all that! One of the lads has packed off a few Liteaces recently. No one wants those renaults, and I bet as soon as they are crushed ill have loads of interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭ValerieR

1721cc - petrol - 233k km - LHD - Garaged when not in use for her 1st 8 years - serviced regularly (my father owned it until 2000, I have driven her after that) - very good condition overall - drives very well - boot space would match most modern estates - little work required.

P1130189.jpg

P1130190.jpg

P1130191.jpg

Looking for a good home :)
    Any offers?

Details about her life and more photos available upon request.
    ValerieR

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭puzzle factory

189643.jpg
    e90 1988 toyota corolla gti
    3 back bumpers 2white 1 red
    all lights
    front bumpers,whiteX1 redX2 blackX1
    shocks and springs
    gti dash w/out clocks
    loadsa other stuff there aswell.talking up space so any reasonable offers accepted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭Means Of Escape

hrta wrote: »
    The FV603 Saracen is a six-wheeled drive armoured personnel carrier built by Alvis. this one is 1957, Mark 1, is running and driving.

€4000, no offers.

18052010064.jpg

18052010065.jpg

18052010066.jpg

Send it through Brian Cowens hall door

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭gn3dr

Hi
    After having some daily driver trouble I need somthing as a temporary stop gap. I have a good few classic projects at the moment but none are close to driving.

I'm looking for something cheap (i.e. three figures) to tide me over. PM me if you have anything suitable. Please PM a price as well and I will let you know if I am interested. Cash is tight right now so if preferred I could also part / ex a new Plasma Cutter.
    It doesn't necessarily need to be driving - I will consider somehting that has no engine and gearbox. I have a few engines and gearbox combos here which I can transplant.

I'd be partial to MGB, Midget, Mini, Morris Minor, Spitfire, Jaguar, Merc W114/115. Merc W123, MercW116 maybe a Ford or BMW.

Must be pre 1980 No rot boxes please but cosmetically challenged cars would be acceptable :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭have2flushtwice

homingbird wrote: »
    Hi i am looking for a toebar for a E34 BMW 520I. If anyone out their has one please let me know.
    I have a 520 with the towbar and light plug. 50 euro. Send me a pm if you are still looking

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭kasper

ValerieR wrote: »
    1721cc - petrol - 233k km - LHD - Garaged when not in use for her 1st 8 years - serviced regularly (my father owned it until 2000, I have driven her after that) - very good condition overall - drives very well - boot space would match most modern estates - little work required.

P1130189.jpg

P1130190.jpg

P1130191.jpg

Looking for a good home :)
    Any offers?

Details about her life and more photos available upon request.
    ValerieR
    where is it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 65,382 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

kasper wrote: »
    where is it ?

The poster's location is Galway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭ValerieR

kasper wrote: »
    where is it ?

Indeed, she is in Galway :)
    More information required, send me a PM.

Kindest regards,
    Valerie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭SilverBell

Well, after 8 years, I've decided to float Kurt Koupe.

He's been well minded, got a few scars, but generally a very honest and good motor.

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/vintagecars/2953139

Full-9729454.jpeg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

SilverBell wrote: »
    Well, after 8 years, I've decided to float Kurt Koupe.

He's been well minded, got a few scars, but generally a very honest and good motor.

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/vintagecars/2953139

Full-9729454.jpeg
    Someone over on the main motors forum was looking for one of these a few days ago

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭SilverBell

johnos1984 wrote: »
    Someone over on the main motors forum was looking for one of these a few days ago

Yes thats right John thanks. I think he was looking at a 220. I remember replying to him with some tips.
    I might have to hunt him down!! :pac:
    G

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

SilverBell wrote: »
    Yes thats right John thanks. I think he was looking at a 220. I remember replying to him with some tips.
    I might have to hunt him down!! :pac:
    G

That's a nice car btw.............if only I wasn't a poor public servant

• Registered Users Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭have2flushtwice

Wanted
    Pair of headlights for 2001 passat. No faded plastic ones please!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭si_guru

That Taunus is gorgeous.. hmm..

No,no - still need to find a Carina. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

went on Donedeal today as did my 2 door mk3 Cortina 2.8 (and a bit) V6

corktina wrote: »
    went on Donedeal today as did my 2 door mk3 Cortina 2.8 (and a bit) V6
    Id have that MK3 Cortina in a heartbeat if i could afford it.. would you take 2k cash...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

After 22 years in the family, this car has got to go and will be scrapped but am offering it here for couple weeks for an enthusiast :)
    No reasonable offer refused.
    Non runner at moment. Water pipe burst and overheated. Engine still runs sweetly, but I suspect head gasket may be gone.
    Taxed till July, NCT due in May.
    Mostly original. Bits that aren't are front bumper and bonnet and headlights. Original bumper had yellow fog lights. I still have these.

I won't go into further detail here but will gladly do so by PM

A86A53DBCF8042309122B4BBA2B58405-0000317152-0002725270-00400L-1D02F2F83B8244E2AFFC73DBDBDB3CAA.jpg
    695BE9EDF28B4A02902B64199F98870C-0000317152-0002725269-00400L-62069D7C041C4BEE9FBA1E5C01834EF4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭ikb

Anyone got any bits for Mk3 Zodiac (or Zephyr). In particular I need a bootlid ( and the doors arent great either)- any bits anywhere considered...... Thanks.

• Advertisement

Wanted- Vauxhall Chevette headlight glass, the later model raised type, drivers side. PM me if you have anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭badgerbaiter

Looking for any lancia delta parts or any being broken.
    In particular doors and boot.
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭murph226

I have a set of 7x15 inch OZ Turbo wheels, they are a 2 piece split rim, 4x100 fitment suit BMW and VW.

The offset is et 15, probably more suitable for BMW's but will fit VW's too.

They were sodablasted and powdercoated gloss black the other day and have to be reassembled, the dishes could also do with a polish.

They are the same as these I'll get some pics up later.

325es6ap.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭WDB123

w123 grille wanted

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭daz16

hey all merc 190 for sale. off the road at the moment but just needs nct. Very very clean. 137k All original paperwork. 1.8 auto. any interest at all? its a 1991 in wine. can be seen in wicklow.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭pedro6105

hi all i'm looking for parts for a 77 toyota corolla coupe
    doors and rear bumper pm me if ye have any info

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

VW COMBI ENAMEL STEEL DISPLAY SIGN

Excellent 'As New' Condition
    For display in garage, room, office, etc
    Pre-drilled display holes
    Size: 12" x 16"
    Sell for €10.

(NB: That is merely a reflection in the centre of the picture)

DEADLIEST CATCH 6 X DVD COLLECTION

Complete Season 1
    New
    Never viewed
    Unwanted present
    Sell for €10.

HAWAII LICENCE PLATE

Excellent Condition
    Nice original plate
    Interesting 'NCT 307' reg
    Ideal for NCT mechanic, Peugeot 307 owner, US car owner, garage wall display, etc
    Sell for €10

Would also consider a swop for old Irish reg plate(s), trade plate, sign, etc ...for my garage wall.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭ep71

windscreen wanted for ae80 corolla
    84 - 87 corolla saloon or hatch front screen wanted!

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Jackasaurus rex

Story Lads, Looking for a couple of old merc hub caps like this:
    hpp_merc01_188.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭WDB123

have two Very Good Condition €40

Advertisement