Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

For sale, wanted and swaps (post here only or your thread will be deleted)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Grimreaper666

I'm looking for a tidy leather interior and two rear door cards for a 1988 Mercedes 190, preferably light grey but anything considered. Also a nice set of 190E alloy wheels, original style ones, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

Mercedes Owners Handbook

Covers the following Type 126 models -
    (both l/h and r/h drive models)

- 380SE
    - 380SEL
    - 380SEC
    - 500SE
    - 500SEL
    - 500SEC

Also included in sale - MB Sales/Service Booklet
    €25.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭have2flushtwice

2.8 Nissan laurel diesel engine and box forsale .5 speed manual / 300 euro. can be seen running.
    Are they in or out of the car?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 michael12175

out on the ground. can be started,

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Hi folks,

Anyone have a spare fuel accumulator for a Porsche 924?

This is the exact part:
    FUEL ACCUMULATOR 40CCM. PORSCHE 924
    Code: 93111014000/1
    New ones are pricy, but a second-hand one as long as it was fully sealed would do the job.

CHEERS!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭coupequattro

Aren't they pretty much the same as any CIS system VW or Audi of similar vintage?

Possibly there's a common part within the family, but I can't afford to be messing about with bits I'm not 100% aren't right. Have an NCT retest in one week!

Ordered one today from the UK. Ouch.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Dades wrote: »
    Possibly there's a common part within the family, but I can't afford to be messing about with bits I'm not 100% aren't right. Have an NCT retest in one week!

Ordered one today from the UK. Ouch.

£125?

£125?
    I wish - £141.

If I had time, I've no doubt a cheaper alternative could be found but if I want to avoid a full retest (which I sincerely do) I need that part quick and I know the lads in Porscheshop.co.uk will have it here Monday. Also, I'm returning two handbrake cables I bought from them that weren't needed to offset the cost.

The nightmare before Christmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

£125 from Design911 I think.. What is the problem with it, is it leaking?

• Advertisement

£125 from Design911 I think.. What is the problem with it, is it leaking?
    Yep, it's leaking. NCT picked it up. Could be the cause of my warm start problem too.

I saw it on Design911 but the problem is I had to know I'd get it ASAP and knew the other place was super quick with delivery. Time was my enemy.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 19,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sam Russell

Dades wrote: »
    Yep, it's leaking. NCT picked it up. Could be the cause of my warm start problem too.

I saw it on Design911 but the problem is I had to know I'd get it ASAP and knew the other place was super quick with delivery. Time was my enemy.

The NCT is mine, with its emmissions regime.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭coupequattro

You can run a CIS car with the accumulator removed and bypassed, it's there to help maintain pressure between the pump and the fueling head on the metering plate after switchoff, and as such, not strictly necessary. My car starts and runs quite happily without it.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭bugsntinas

anyone know of a mk2 or mk1 transit being brocken or the whole thing going cheap as i need a complete "a" pillar for the drivers side with extra metalwork attached?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭shagman

Buy some classic car mags or books and help fund my 79 chevy G30 resto....

http://www.ebay.com/sch/shagedemus/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Silvera wrote: »
    Mercedes Owners Handbook

Covers the following Type 126 models -
    (both l/h and r/h drive models)

- 380SE
    - 380SEL
    - 380SEC
    - 500SE
    - 500SEL
    - 500SEC

Also included in sale - MB Sales/Service Booklet

€25.

Donedeal Advert Link -

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/caraccessories/4312838

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭cplwhisper

guys = did the boardsie ever trace her Fiat Rimto

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gyppo

Hi,

Cash waiting for a decent set of Volvo Virgo alloys - I don't mind if they need a refurb, so long as they are not buckled or cracked.

Sea%2BDog%2B%2B1759.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 21 michael12175

should be able to get a set for you off some of the banger lads

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gyppo

should be able to get a set for you off some of the banger lads

Fair play to you - drop me a pm if you get them.
    Thanks.

Oh, Happy New Year too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

cplwhisper wrote: »
    guys = did the boardsie ever trace her Fiat Rimto

Nope, i met her over Christmas and no joy despite an extensive search. Just goes to show how literally extinct many cars can get!

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭cplwhisper

publish the reg again if you can...

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Saabturbonut

hello , all saab fans and owners, currently breaking 900 convertible , most parts gone but have spares from about 3 saab 900s so stock alot of parts. have 3 sets of alloys, rare front side bumper extensions. pm me if you need any parts , swaps or trades welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 3 topline

Looking for Renault 20 parts, or a complete car for parts or repair. The aim is to restore a R20 with sentimental value. Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Grimreaper666

topline wrote: »
    Looking for Renault 20 parts, or a complete car for parts or repair. The aim is to restore a R20 with sentimental value. Thanks in advance.

There was a selection of them on the Cork side of Abbeyleix on the left, I think they sold garden ornaments iirc. Not too sure if they're still there. I think it was discussed on here some time back. If you type in Renault 20 in the sites search engine it might turn something up. They're very rear both here and in the UK now.

Ger Reid Car Distmantlers, Suncroft, Co. Kildare might have a R20.
    PM Sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

I have a LHD Mercedes 220SEb Coupe for sale, automatic with factory roof and an apparantly fresh W111 250 engine fitted. Thios is a resto project and not for the faint hearted. You would want to be good with a welder otherwise it wont make financial sense.
    The car was originally a German car, then went to California where the current owner bought it and took it back to Ireland, all duties paid etc.. It has unfortunately sat around for 20 years in various damp garages and basically needs everything, but it does drive ( just about) There are some spares, rubber seals and two complete floor sections ( €630 each new). All other parts are readily available new from Mercedes-Benz, or used from ebay and the like.

Anyway if someone fancies a project give me a PM. Note I have sold two of these cars in the last 12 months and they are worth between €15k-30k in Ireland in the current climate. The market in the UK and Europe is stronger so a more sizeable return is possible, even 15% more.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 SilverBullet

Hi,

I'm all out of garage space so the DS has to go. It's a silver,LHD, with black leather interior. 1985cc with a 4 speed manual gearbox. It's in good all round condition, chassis is very solid, no rust, body work is generally presentable with a few rust bubbles appearing around the headlights and one wheelarch.
    It was serviced in Nov last year, new tyres and an exhaust fitted recently.

Overall a very usable classic which requires minor TLC.

I'm not sure how to post full size photos so pm me if interested and I can mail some to you.

Looking for €5600 ono

Thanks for looking.
    Ed

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Tommyboy40

MercMad wrote: »
    I have a LHD Mercedes 220SEb Coupe for sale, automatic with factory roof and an apparantly fresh W111 250 engine fitted. Thios is a resto project and not for the faint hearted. You would want to be good with a welder otherwise it wont make financial sense.
    The car was originally a German car, then went to California where the current owner bought it and took it back to Ireland, all duties paid etc.. It has unfortunately sat around for 20 years in various damp garages and basically needs everything, but it does drive ( just about) There are some spares, rubber seals and two complete floor sections ( €630 each new). All other parts are readily available new from Mercedes-Benz, or used from ebay and the like.

Anyway if someone fancies a project give me a PM. Note I have sold two of these cars in the last 12 months and they are worth between €15k-30k in Ireland in the current climate. The market in the UK and Europe is stronger so a more sizeable return is possible, even 15% more.

Would give my left nut for this if there was any way possible. GLWS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 golfproiwish

Hi, the car has a very good but not complete service history, loads of receipts and mot right up until 2010. I am located in north Dublin. I use Scottish Liam from just jags located in castleknock for all my work. Feel free to contact me for a test drive.
    HI do you have the number for Liam in Just jags

Advertisement