Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

For sale, wanted and swaps (post here only or your thread will be deleted)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭kasper

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/vintagecars/4917729
    corktina wrote: »
    ANyone know of a classic camper for sale...something oldish and cheapish...Ford would be good (of course) but I have an open mind

bit of a journey but other than that it ticks all the boxes happy camping

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

kasper wrote: »
    http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/vintagecars/4917729

bit of a journey but other than that it ticks all the boxes happy camping

thanks for that.I should have said SMALL, height restricted to 2.5 metres. That one will be too big (and I have checked all the obvious places already :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭kasper

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/vintagecars/4925913
    corktina wrote: »
    thanks for that.I should have said SMALL, height restricted to 2.5 metres. That one will be too big (and I have checked all the obvious places already :)

sorted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

kasper wrote: »

ticks a lot of boxes, but needs a lot of work (been to see it...)

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Shtanto

Any chance of finding an Armstrong Siddeley Star Sapphire? I realise they're rare but of course I would look myself before needing to post here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,098 ✭✭✭Mech1

I previously had a thread in the main motors section by accident it was the wrong thread so moving the guts of it here.
    Thanks.

There isn't one but we could help you design the ad to help move them on.

Tell me more about the MX5.

The Classics forum has a forsale thread however where the BMW would certainly fit in

_____________________________________________________________________________________
    ok mx5 was red, a daily driver until about 18months ago, someone lightly hit the r/h/r bumper and smashed it so off the road for repairs. Decided to give it a full respray as our bodyshop was quiet, all body prep done, primed in grey and then the sh-t hit the fan, 3 big jobs came in and the mx5 was pushed into the yard unfinished.

Unfortunatley it had no screen in it when pushed out and a plastic cover was too hastily fitted and taped on.

Today its in rag order, the plastic sagged and started leaking long ago and the interior is soaked and growing mould bigtime.

I think its a 91 reg, looked like this,(attached)
    it has both hardtop and softtop.
    Attached Images
    File Type: jpg Red-na-nb.JPG (15.5 KB, 29 views)

Damn, that sucks.
    What are the big jobs other than the screen and interior?

Beautiful car before hand, exactly what I'm looking for.

no other big jobs needed, needs a rear bumper and some exterior rear plastic panel, front shocks where shot if i remember right. I bet I could start and drive it in 10 min.

edit : if i didnt mind a wet arse!

It's hard to say how much it's worth.
    On one hand it sounds like its a good healthy car but there's a lot of money to go into it to get it acceptable.
    Such a shame.

oh by the way I also have a mk2 golf GTI silver in colour we drove it to its parking spot about 5 years ago, needs a paint job and tappets are noisy and cv joints and a gardener to kill the moss growing from window rubbers, starts and drives think its 86 reg not 16v. offers accepted

Anyone interested in any of these? I can get pics up tomorrow if wanted.
    Thanks again.

a few quick photos of the cars for sale.

more

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭JP 1800

How much are you looking for the 635?

635csi €1500 min its very cheap at that price.

mx5 €300.

Golf Gti I dont know, give me an offer.

• Advertisement

635 is almost perfect drives great I just gotta clear space this is a real bargain auto gearbox, bodywork perfect just not polished, hasn't been driven in 2 years but all bodywork done maybe 6 months ago, no rust, will pass nct

ok price for the golf Gti is €500, its a solid car, the real deal, needs a bit of work yes but the rewards will be great.

last chance bargain saloon her for boards users, all cars going on donedeal / adverts come monday morning at higher prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭welder

Mech1 wrote: »
    last chance bargain saloon her for boards users, all cars going on donedeal / adverts come monday morning at higher prices.

Pm sent re: Mazda

replied, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭500man

Any cheap 190d for sale one needimg work may suit

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭mattroche

I have a 1990 190D for sale, quite clean, drives excellent, done 15 Miles since last N.C.T. ( now expired) E900 as is, is OR E 975 with NEW N.C.T. if you go into D.D. vintage, search under Clare, you will see it. If interested, give me a call. Matt.:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Mitchomagic

pm sent mx5

Sorry Mitchomagic, looks like the Mx5 is deffo gone and the Gti is poss sold, do you fancy a really, really, nice 635?

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Saabturbonut

Saab 900 wanted , willing to pay up to €300 cash , or if you have any parts . rusted piles of dung as well .
    regards . my number is 0871408282
    tumblr_miz3h3ssi01rhiav1o1_1280_zps03e83150.jpg
    1983-saab-900-turbo-convertible-concept-480x319_zpsac11a984.jpg
    saab900-sedlan-480x290_zpsa63ce770.jpg
    0_75_front_right_view_zpsba66126d.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Mitchomagic

Sorry Mitchomagic, looks like the Mx5 is deffo gone and the Gti is poss sold, do you fancy a really, really, nice 635?

Thanks but was after a Mx5

cheers

yep both Mx5 and Gti gone.

Both went to the one and only guy that showed up to view, this shows the quality of these jammers.

Only the 635Csi left, its only got 70 odd thousand genuine documented miles, very very full service history including invoices etc. would expect to pass nct without any major probs. MINT CONDITION if polished up.
    Price has gone up today to €1800 and will go up to probably double that if we have to polish / advertise etc we just want our yard cleared asap.

REAL BARGAIN HERE, for boards.ie users.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

White 1986 Merc 300SL convertible 96k miles - any ideas where I could sell this. Have posted it in some car sales sites and other sites. Want to keep it, but having moved home, I have no garage and it's in a friends warehouse but needs to be moved. Will take low price for good home - any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Presuming it's already on Done Deal try Carandclassic.co.uk

(thread should prolly be in classic forum)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭Layinghen

Make contact with your local classic car club as they will definitely know Merc enthusiasts. Failing that the classic car show season is starting if you we're to attend some with your car and tell people it was for sale that might help.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

www.lichtenberg-classics.ie

Give Ben a shout he might be able to help you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭welder

Thanks Mech1 for posting these up and your help in getting them, They were exactly as described. For anyone dithering the Beemer is a stunner and worth that money all day long !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭goochy

Assume it's ex uk car ? Much service history ? Places in uk like sl shop or chelsea cars would be interested in buying it if ex uk car look up places in uk who have a lot of sl for sell and see if they would like to buy it

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Main forum > Classics sales thread

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭mattroche

BLUE 850, Thank you for your enquiry. Yes, it is still for sale. Give me a call, sorry I do not know how to reply to your p.m. Regards, Matt.:):)

Advertisement