Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

For sale, wanted and swaps (post here only or your thread will be deleted)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭mondymike

here i have a old super charger/blower taken off an old truck that had been lying up for decades , the truck had a weird engine , a flat 6 . this is a heavy aluminium part and may suit someone to take a part and fix or a nice garden decoration. it is seized and is mostly complete. FREE
    1012097_10151662266332279_1203415071_n.jpg
    1004583_10151662265872279_539396158_n.jpg
    944120_10151662265542279_2133041872_n.jpg

where is it located. If you are in the east id be interested

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Saabturbonut

hello , i'm in barefield , co.clare

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Saabturbonut

the rest of the truck is in galway and is a bad state with only chassis and engine there and a few scattered bits and pieces

• Registered Users Posts: 38 m.mac

Have all the windows for a 82 Leyland Mini. Heated back window. In excellent condition. Also have some other bits from it. door cards (black), speedo with bulbs, steering wheel and column.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

This is a re-post in the hope that the person who contacted me does again as I have lost details !

I have a LHD Mercedes 220SEb Coupe for sale, automatic with factory roof and an apparantly fresh W111 250 engine fitted. Thios is a resto project and not for the faint hearted. You would want to be good with a welder otherwise it wont make financial sense.
    The car was originally a German car, then went to California where the current owner bought it and took it back to Ireland, all duties paid etc.. It has unfortunately sat around for 20 years in various damp garages and basically needs everything, but it does drive ( just about) There are some spares, rubber seals and two complete floor sections ( €630 each new). All other parts are readily available new from Mercedes-Benz, or used from ebay and the like.

Anyway if someone fancies a project give me a PM. Note I have sold two of these cars in the last 12 months and they are worth between €15k-30k in Ireland in the current climate depending on condition, sometimes much more. The market in the UK and Europe is stronger so a more sizeable return is possible, even 15% more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭ronaneire

Hey people, just wondering if anyone here knows where or anyone with parts for a Lancia Beta (coupe, spider or HPE)?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Grimreaper666

ronaneire wrote: »
    Hey people, just wondering if anyone here knows where or anyone with parts for a Lancia Beta (coupe, spider or HPE)?

There was a complete Beta spider in M7 Salvage last week for E1500, looked ok, just needed a bit of tidying.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

I have a 1960 Berini M21 Autocycle which I wish to restore. It belonged to my grandfather and bears a Carlow 'IC' registration number. (Berini's were manufactured in Holland).

It's a long-shot but.....
    - Does anybody here know where I could source parts for it?
    (I have tried Dutch forums but not much luck there so far).

- Also, anybody here know of a good company to do soda-blasting in the Leinster area (and the subsequent spray painting)?
    - Plus a good company to make up/re-spoke the chrome wheels?

Pic of a restored Berini M21...

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Adeadly

Hey, selling my BMW 316i lux, only 61,000 miles have a look, all calls/ offers welcome

http://cars.donedeal.ie/vintagecars-for-sale/bmw-e30-316i-lux/5210948

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Adeadly

Hey, any one know a good place to get an altezza engine and running gear fitted to a 74 opel manta a . And the rough cost

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,485 ✭✭✭dj jarvis

I am in the middle of a restoration of a 1977 mgb gt and need a few parts,

i am looking for a quarter window assembly ( mgoc part number RH BHH570 )
    and a few other bits and bobs,

if somebody knows of a gt being broke for parts please feel free to PM.

i am based in the leinster area
    i am close to finishing the project , and cant afford new parts so any help appreciated :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭salysol

Silvera wrote: »
    I have a 1960 Berini M21 Autocycle which I wish to restore. It belonged to my grandfather and bears a Carlow 'IC' registration number. (Berini's were manufactured in Holland).

It's a long-shot but.....
    - Does anybody here know where I could source parts for it?
    (I have tried Dutch forums but not much luck there so far).

- Also, anybody here know of a good company to do soda-blasting in the Leinster area (and the subsequent spray painting)?
    - Plus a good company to make up/re-spoke the chrome wheels?

Pic of a restored Berini M21...
    As you are in leinster,this bit of info might be of use.
    there is a bike collector near Bunclody ,Wexford ,who i am nearly certain has a couple of Berinis as i gave him some owners manuals ,if you pm me i will give you his name.
    There is also ,if memory serves me right a fella in Camolin who has a Berini in his shed this last 30 years,he might be persuaded to part with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭salysol

salysol wrote: »
    As you are in leinster,this bit of info might be of use.
    there is a bike collector near Bunclody ,Wexford ,who i am nearly certain has a couple of Berinis as i gave him some owners manuals ,if you pm me i will give you his name.
    There is also ,if memory serves me right a fella in Camolin who has a Berini in his shed this last 30 years,he might be persuaded to part with it.
    Incidently , i am looking for a Kreidler K50 in any condition or even parts.

Kreidler K50 - Image Results

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭JoeySully

Wanted Exhaust Manifold 2.5TD Mk5 Smiley Transit.

Located In Cork City, Can collect if nearby or ill send a courier.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

Formula 1 books x 3
    Plane Spotter Books x 3

Sell or swop! :)
    (see ads for more details)

Includes -
    FREE F1 book!
    FREE F1 Wallchart!

Linky....

http://www.adverts.ie/search/user-17676/status_active/type_all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    Anybody got a engine for a 924 Turbo? My one is dead :(

Ouch, sorry to hear that. Good luck with your search. Incidentally, you had a great 924 NA the last time I saw you, any idea where another one might be lurking?

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    I sold that to a chap who then put it back up for sale about a month afterwards. That was a damn solid car, wish I had kept it!

I wish I'd bought it off you! Not many good sub-€1000 924 NAs around now. Anyway, I'll keep an eye out for a Turbo engine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,585 ✭✭✭jca

JoeySully wrote: »
    Wanted Exhaust Manifold 2.5TD Mk5 Smiley Transit.

Located In Cork City, Can collect if nearby or ill send a courier.

Get outa here you chancer..

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭ESMITH29

ESMITH29 wrote: »

Definitely needs pics, no matter how good you say it is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭JoeySully

jca wrote: »
    Get outa here you chancer..

I was Desperate :) and I guess classic is in the eye of the ... owner :o

got sorted anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,585 ✭✭✭jca

JoeySully wrote: »
    I was Desperate :) and I guess classic is in the eye of the ... owner :o

got sorted anyway
    That's good. Theyre a great aul van if you can stand the racket....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Michilinrua

Hello

selling a w123 but would swop for a nice E28 (A 525 just sold today before I got a chance to call)

http://cars.donedeal.co.uk/vintagecars-for-sale/mercedes-benz-230e-w123/5074051

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭johnty56

Hi.. looking for a set of 4 steel merc wheels with tyres... condition really doesn't matter, just want to stick them on a car to go to scrapyard!! need to be cheap:)

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭mattroche

Hi Jonty, Give me a call, I should be able to sort you out.:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭8~)

Some scrappers charge a disposal fee for the wheels (well, the tyres actually). When I scrap a car I remove the wheels and bring them home.

Thanks Matt, but I think 8~) is probably right.. I'll just have to take the wheels off at the scrap yard. Was having a blonde day when I posted that and the thought didn't occur to me. I might give you a shout the next time I'm up that way anyway to see if you might have a couple of other bits I need!

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭mattroche

That's fine Johnty, I was wondering what type of Merc were you sending for crushing? Would it be of any interest to me?:):)

Its a w126 500... late model and rusty enough, a parts car..has nice alloys though if anyone is looking for a set

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Merrion

Alloys or steel wheels suitable for tubeless tyres on a GT6?
    5J R13 - or even location where I can get them new?

Advertisement