Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

For sale, wanted and swaps (post here only or your thread will be deleted)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

Wanted BMW E21 headlight stalk. Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Saabturbonut

here i have for sale 1983 mercedes w123 240d fitted with a 5 speed manual geabox , running and driving fine , brakes need attention . have original irish taxbook and it has been declared off the road , minor rust on doors and arches , bonnet needs replacing and rear panel . drivers seat not great it was originally a 200 petrol but was converted , €600 without any panels €650 with rust free bonnet and rear panel and €750 with 4 rust free doors and other panels. Swap for a nice saab 900. will take €850 for the car and all spares , other spares include another bonnet , 3 alloys , 2 240d engine and gearbox's , trim , wheel trims , ok grills , 2 pair of front and rear lights , exhaust system in good shape . and a diff , if interested message me ,
    regards
    photo4_zps4023d762.jpg?t=1383083849
    photo2_zps497fd201.jpg?t=1383083951
    photo3_zps6f23fca0.jpg?t=1383084002
    1269435_10151850256117279_1954671497_o_zpsb55a1d07.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8 timetraveler

1200cm3, V4, 50 hp Soviet miracle of the 70's. Great driving experience and fresh color in gray traffic in cities And now is for sale... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8 timetraveler

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Mitchomagic

morris minor 4 door for spares,comes with a fully recon engine,never fitted new pistons/oil pump/t-chain etc etc 400 the lot

Also have some MG Magnette spares,bonnets x3 ,gearboxes x2 and various other bits,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Carson10

Any Nissan Fans looking for a Future classic?

I have a 1 owner (my Grandparents) 1992 Nissan Primera 1.6LX Saloon with only 83,000 miles. Garaged all its life. Bought new. She gave it to me in 2011 after finishing driving. I have it insured as a classic for €133 and have put it through the NCT every year. It has only done 10 mile since it passed the NCT last may. I just put it back in the Garage.

NCT 05/14
    2 new front Tyres.
    Over 10 years of old tax discs, service book etc..

Dont need to sell it or its not in the way, but If i knew someone would buy/appreciate it then I would sell it. At the proper price/offer of course!

Here is a link to some pics of it from the Nissan UK forum.
    http://www.npoc.co.uk/forum/newbie-1992-nissan-primera-16lx-saloon_topic59864.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,372 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Carson10 wrote: »
    Any Nissan Fans looking for a Future classic?

I have a 1 owner (my Grandparents) 1992 Nissan Primera 1.6LX Saloon with only 83,000 miles. Garaged all its life. Bought new. She gave it to me in 2011 after finishing driving. I have it insured as a classic for €133 and have put it through the NCT every year. It has only done 10 mile since it passed the NCT last may. I just put it back in the Garage.

NCT 05/14
    2 new front Tyres.
    Over 10 years of old tax discs, service book etc..

Dont need to sell it or its not in the way, but If i knew someone would buy/appreciate it then I would sell it. At the proper price/offer of course!

Here is a link to some pics of it from the Nissan UK forum.
    http://www.npoc.co.uk/forum/newbie-1992-nissan-primera-16lx-saloon_topic59864.html
    How much?

Not your ornery onager

Esel wrote: »
    How much?

undecided really. It has NCT till next June 2014 new tyres etc.. Doesnt need anything. There is one or two for sale on Donedeal, but they are no tax no test ones, with 160,000.

What do you think it is worth.? I know its a car someone would buy out of Interest as opposed to a cheap 99micra with a years test for €700?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

undecided really. It has NCT till next June 2014 new tyres etc.. Doesnt need anything. There is one or two for sale on Donedeal, but they are no tax no test ones, with 160,000.

What do you think it is worth.? I know its a car someone would buy out of Interest as opposed to a cheap 99micra with a years test for €700?

My advice would be to keep the car. It has a great family history and you also have space to store it for the future. If I was in your situation I would keep the car. My 2 cent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,545 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

What do you think it is worth.?

It's hard to say, but there are definitely people out there interested!

If it's a near mint, you might get up to a grand I would have thought. If it is less good, not so much...

• Advertisement

unkel wrote: »
    It's hard to say, but there are definitely people out there interested!

If it's a near mint, you might get up to a grand I would have thought. If it is less good, not so much...

Thats true about keeping it. I have the garage so its never in the way. I insure and NCT every year. I usually only tax it for 3 months during the summer but didnt bother using it since may after the NCT.

The tax is what stops me as its €145 for 3 months. Hope to to tax it again for Dec-Feb and take it out and use it over christmas for my Grans sake. She drove it till she was 90yrs old in 2010 covering only 500miles a year, so still likes to know i have it, and regularly asks me about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭gfwd

Wanted BMW E21 headlight stalk. Anyone?

I'm pretty sure I have one in my shed if you're still looking for one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

She drove it till she was 90yrs old in 2010 covering only 500miles a year, so still likes to know i have it, and regularly asks me about it.

For me, that would be reason enough to keep it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,545 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Silvera wrote: »
    For me, that would be reason enough to keep it.

+1

Tax it for the €145 once a year and drive your Gran around in it over Christmas, Carson10 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭jimmythedivil

Selling my Rev1 mk2 MR2. Passed NCT yesterday and taxed until 02-14. Looking for 1700. Anyone interested PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭Diabhalta

Hi, I'm looking for an OIL SUMP - Ford Essex V6 engine. Good condition.

Cork area ideally

• Registered Users Posts: 33 DaDeadly1

Anyone have an old style mustang for sale?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

Diabhalta wrote: »
    Hi, I'm looking for an OIL SUMP - Ford Essex V6 engine. Good condition.

Cork area ideally
    josully might have one, I offloaded all my bits to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭Diabhalta

aujopimur wrote: »
    josully might have one, I offloaded all my bits to him.

I asked him already, he doesn't have one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 snowblower

anyone looking for a 1982/ 83 Toyota crown super saloon original irish needs restoring pm me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 tipplad11

Looking for a BMW E34 if anyone knows of any hiding in a ditch/shed....tax/nct not important, it wont be seeing much road. gotta be manual and preferably 2.5
    Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭murph226

535i, automatic though, easy to change to manual.

http://cars.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/bmw-535i-cheap/6084927

• Registered Users Posts: 11 tipplad11

ive been staring at that since it came up.....you need a260/5,260/6, or the 265 getrag box to fit them and tbh its just not worth it for what it'll be doing
    Cheers tho

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭DAZP93

tipplad11 wrote: »
    Looking for a BMW E34 if anyone knows of any hiding in a ditch/shed....tax/nct not important, it wont be seeing much road. gotta be manual and preferably 2.5
    Cheers

I have a 1 previous owner 1995 520i that I'm not really using. Was off the road for some time when I bought her. I replaced a few parts and drove her for 1 year. Not a mark on her.

Was going to garage her but I've lost a bit of interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,193 ✭✭✭Cleveland Hot Pocket

DAZP93 wrote: »
    I have a 1 previous owner 1995 520i that I'm not really using. Was off the road for some time when I bought her. I replaced a few parts and drove her for 1 year. Not a mark on her.

Was going to garage her but I've lost a bit of interest.

How much are you looking for her?
    I'm looking for a e34 or e39.
    Preferably cheap so I can restore it but not needing major work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭homingbird

Hi iam looking for a leather interior for a bmw e34 if anyone has one from a saloon car I would be interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 103 ✭✭Madman2

Willswheels just north of the border has a lot of stuff for them at very cheap prices, have bought from him many times and have always had very good service.
    Willswheels.co.uk
    1975-2003 bmw dismantling
    155c tamnamore road, dungannon bt71 6hl
    line 1: 07749520510 line 2: 07840500520

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭homingbird

Madman2 wrote: »
    Willswheels just north of the border has a lot of stuff for them at very cheap prices, have bought from him many times and have always had very good service.
    Willswheels.co.uk
    1975-2003 bmw dismantling
    155c tamnamore road, dungannon bt71 6hl
    line 1: 07749520510 line 2: 07840500520

Thanks for that but i am looking for black leather i should have said they seem to be sold out of black. My car is silver so i would like to go with black as it is the best combo for it.Postage would probable be a bit stiff from their anyhow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭Kaiser D

Long shot but if anyone has a car pre 1993 for sale cheap needing a bit of work let me know.

Not looking to spend a fortune.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 wilwood

Im looking for a mercedes w123 coupe. engine not important as its for a conversion, must be solid and fairly rust free, for the right price i dont mind if it needs painting either. anything out there,

Thanks.

Advertisement