Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

For sale, wanted and swaps (post here only or your thread will be deleted)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭jimbooth

Volvo 480 bits for sale 2 x front bumpers,2sets of headlights, some interior bits and 2sets of original alloys. Any interest pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭shawnee

wilwood wrote: »
    Im looking for a mercedes w123 coupe. engine not important as its for a conversion, must be solid and fairly rust free, for the right price i dont mind if it needs painting either. anything out there,

Thanks.

Anything that is rust free will have been restored as they rusted quite a bit. They will obviously cost a bit , on the other hand the rusty ones will cost a fortune and the engines are bombproof. What is your budget :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭52paddy

I'm trying to hunt down an Isuzu WFR van (sold in the UK as the Bedford/Vauxhall Midi and in other countries as the Isuzu Fargo).

At the moment I've a 20002 Opel Combo 1.7Di with a few problems (mass air-flow sensor needs replacing, heater is only luke-warm, a few cosmetic things then) but am willing to swap if anyone is interested.

Van should preferably be 1990 or newer due to insurance issues but if an older one is up for grabs I'll see what I can do. These yokes are hard come by so please let me know! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

Those Midi vans have overheating problems as there's a yoke that looks like a plastic musical flute in the waterway, which melts leading to lack of water circulation.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭DAZP93

How much are you looking for her?
    I'm looking for a e34 or e39.
    Preferably cheap so I can restore it but not needing major work.

Looking for €600, not a single mark on her running like a dream with 2 new tyres.. no nct or tax.

Needs two new shocks and a small bit of tlc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭jimmythedivil

Toyota MR2 for sale

Perfect red paint, sunroof.

Immaculate condition. Revision One - original and best suspension set up.

NCT until 01-01-15 - only passed 3 weeks ago. T-belt done last year.

Leather interior, JVC double DIN head unit, sill plates, refurbed alloys.

FSH in my ownership - serviced every 6000 miles.

Eligable for classic insurance - currently covered @ 150 euro per year

Excellent overall condition. 1250 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Grimreaper666

I'm looking for 116 and 126 series Mercs for restoring and breaking, vintage models preferably.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭gripp

Nardi torino steering wheel
    DSCN1067.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭have2flushtwice

tipplad11 wrote: »
    Looking for a BMW E34 if anyone knows of any hiding in a ditch/shed....tax/nct not important, it wont be seeing much road. gotta be manual and preferably 2.5
    Cheers

Might have what you want, have an estate. Where about are you in tip?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭eddiek

looking for 1 or 2 decent (used) 6.00 x 16 tyres for a trailer. they were on old land rovers.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Madman2

gripp wrote: »

Can i ask what size is that Nardi wheel?

Madman2 wrote: »
    Can i ask what size is that Nardi wheel?
    14'' diameter

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭gn3dr

gripp wrote: »
    14'' diameter

How much?

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭bugsntinas

3 Cortina alloy wheels for sale.need a refurb €50 each or the 3 for €130.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭Kaiser D

Hi lads, I'm looking for a KA9 Honda Legend for parts if anyone has one. I'd like to buy a full car, but I'm also on the look out for a white JDM boot lid with a square number plate fitting.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

This TR6 is original Irish. I posted a pic of this before and there was considerable interest in it because of this fact.
    Needs quite a bit of work tho.
    http://cars.donedeal.ie/vintagecars-for-sale/tr6-1970-white/6187392

• Registered Users Posts: 9 john85cw

looking for a cheap 2wd sierra cosworth , the rustier and more rotten the better but must have good engine box etc pm me if you have anything

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Madman2

This TR6 is original Irish. I posted a pic of this before and there was considerable interest in it because of this fact.
    Needs quite a bit of work tho.
    http://cars.donedeal.ie/vintagecars-for-sale/tr6-1970-white/6187392

An indication of price may help with the sale:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

Madman2 wrote: »
    An indication of price may help with the sale:)

Agreed. That sorta thing annoys me too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭RR3.5

Looking for a mustang for repair

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Carson10

1992 Nissan Primera P10 1.6Lx Saloon. 83,500 Miles. NCT 05/14 TAX 03/14. Car has been garaged all its life. Has only done 40 Miles since its NCT last May as I had it declared off road. However I yesterday took it out of the garage and Taxed it till April 2014. Has FBD Classic Insurance of €133 as its a 2nd car.

Got a New Exhaust and 2 new front Tyres last Year, and new rear brake pipes this year.

The car belonged to my grandparents who bought it new 22 years ago. Very Original, untouched. 1 Owner.

PM mail me if you may be interested.

bxes.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭Xenophile

Wanted : 5 # 180/65 HR 390 Michelin X or TRX Tyres, New or in Good condition to suit 1983 Saab. Private message me please, or if you have information feel free to post here.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Mercian

Folks,
    Looking for a good rust free bootlid for a Triumph Spitfire mkiv/1500. If anyone has one please send me a private message.

Thanks for your help in advance,
    Mercian.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Saabturbonut

looking to get parts or buy a rusty saab , condition doesn't matter , 1993 or older , pm me if you know of where there are some
    regards
    Saab96NorwayRusty.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4 waynecul1

Hi im selling a set of Golf Mk2 gti BBS alloys, these were powdercoated not long ago and are in brand new condition. They haven't been on a car yet!! Looking for €450 but will listen to reasonable offers! They are 4x100 fitment so they will fit other VW's. See photo for condition!
    The size of these are 6jx15

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭Kaiser D

Looking for some parts for a Wolseley 1300 MK2 Automatic.

If anyone had any parts at all, drop me a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭Xenophile

looking to get parts or buy a rusty saab , condition doesn't matter , 1993 or older , pm me if you know of where there are some
    regards
    Saab96NorwayRusty.jpg

That Saab should easily pass the NCT ........just for the scenery alone.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭greendragon3

SIERRA VAN ..............!!!!!!!!

yes this is the real thing ,

a unique opportunity to purchase what is believed to be one of only two in existence anywhere ,

built in fords of dagenham as an experimental vehicle to test the commercial market in Ireland and the UK ,

three were built but to my knowledge only two survive ,

based on a sierra 1.8td estate ,

genuine ford built and converted ,

false floor and bulk head fitted by ford in house ,

old brown tax book which states " van " on book ,

starting and driving perfect ,

i retro fitted a genuine sierra power steering rack and pump when i got it as you would need arms like Schwarzenegger to steer the thing ,

bought as a resto project for me but sadly lack of funds means it has to go ,

please note this is a restoration project and it will need some tlc to get back to pristine condition ,

bad points, need sills and rear door repaired and general overall tidy up ,

genuine callers please i wont tolerate messers or texts ,
    Price: € 1,500

sierravanredfordonedeal002_zps432a91b8.jpg
    sierravanredfordonedeal001_zps608ef698.jpg
    sierravanredfordonedeal007_zpsdc894382.jpg
    sierravanredfordonedeal006_zps4e5f075a.jpg
    sierravanredfordonedeal005_zps9584212a.jpg

pm me or ring me on 0877437783 thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Saabturbonut

looking for a set of inca alloys and wheel nuts for my saab 900 , don't need the centers ,
    saab-alloy-inca.jpg

Needed to replace these (gold star burst alloys)

1526808_10152098758212279_1573258040_n.jpg

Advertisement