Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

For sale, wanted and swaps (post here only or your thread will be deleted)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭HiKite

It's a great comfy car to drive, even on long journeys. I love the way it handles and I would keep it only I don't want to be Mr. Fussy about the car and especially the interior, when I have a 4 year old and 2 dogs dying to wreck it. I've never let the dogs into it and it's parked up now, waiting for its new owner. (I put a leather interior into the E36 touring I got, to cope with the rigours of family wear! :))
    cregganna wrote: »
    Enda, sorely tempted as I used to own a 1989 white one of these. Loved the car! OH always says she loved the interior. Fantastically comfortable, quirky and fun to drive.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 common

Hi. Have some Lock Washer's for Old Type Number Plate's, Also have some Letter's only NO NUMBERS.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

common wrote: »
    Hi. Have some Lock Washer's for Old Type Number Plate's, Also have some Letter's only NO NUMBERS.

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭manta mad

ohhh ,, do I spy a black manta coupe ???

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

A 1980 Mercedes 380SL with hard& soft tops in clean condition. Starts and runs well, good transmission. Needs some front suspension/steering work (pulls to right) and some water leaks into the car. It would be a good DIY project for somebody with little skills and will be a cheap way into classic SL ownership.

• Advertisement

manta mad wrote: »
    ohhh ,, do I spy a black manta coupe ???

Yes,yes,yes.

Yes,yes,yes.

pics, pics ,pics :)

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Stephenc66

I am hoping that someone out there can help me track down my sisters old Karmann Convertible Beetle reg 791 VIE. It is red in color and has been converted to RHD. Cartell show the last sale as 16th Aug 2011 and last tax expiry at 31 Jul 2013 we would like to try and buy the car if the current owner could be persuaded to sell it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭deckie27

Stephenc66 wrote: »
    I am hoping that someone out there can help me track down my sisters old Karmann Convertible Beetle reg 791 VIE. It is red in color and has been converted to RHD. Cartell show the last sale as 16th Aug 2011 and last tax expiry at 31 Jul 2013 we would like to try and buy the car if the current owner could be persuaded to sell it.

Ask in Eircooled. Com

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭johnty56

MercMad wrote: »
    A 1980 Mercedes 380SL with hard& soft tops in clean condition. Starts and runs well, good transmission. Needs some front suspension/steering work (pulls to right) and some water leaks into the car. It would be a good DIY project for somebody with little skills and will be a cheap way into classic SL ownership.

I know a guy who might be interested, what kind of money is it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Stephenc66

deckie27 wrote: »
    Ask in Eircooled. Com

Cheers Deckie thank you for the reply. I'll give it a go:)

Manta Pic's.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 625 ✭✭✭roadsmart

That is beautiful, a credit to you.

roadsmart wrote: »
    That is beautiful, a credit to you.

Thank's Very Much Roadsmart for your Comment.

nice original unmessed irish coupe ... lovely... 2.0 litre or 1.8 ?

manta mad wrote: »
    nice original unmessed irish coupe ... lovely... 2.0 litre or 1.8 ?

Thank's Manta Mad it's a 2.0 ltr .

Regarding No.Plate Letter's I have U,Y,S,D, These are the peaked letter's not flat and are black or silver,let me know if you want them?Thank's.

ill take U Y S D in black ,sent you a pm ..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

Sorry I am later replying. I think he's gonna ask near 6k for it and see what happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭johnty56

MercMad wrote: »
    Sorry I am later replying. I think he's gonna ask near 6k for it and see what happens.

I will pass it on to the chap I know. I'm not fully sure what he is looking for, ie, is he after a pre 80 or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

Manta Pic's.

Great to see an original-spec Manta in circulation!:)
    (Too many are messed with for my liking).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭Diabhalta

For Sale Steering Rack Gaiter Kit. Part number: QG 1002

For Ford Cortina/Capri. Also fits VW Transporter: http://www.autopartoo.com/oem/quinton-hazell/qg1002.html

New and unused in original box.

Price: 15 euro

IMG_7917.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭JP 1800

A set of 15 inch alloys with a PCD of 5 x 114.3 and a width no larger than 6.5J

Thanks

JP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭_Conrad_

Wanted: Volvo 940/740 2.4 TD engines or engine parts. Also a saloon leather interior from a 940 or 960.
    Also original volvo alloy wheels.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

Long shot, but does anyone have any Trabant parts lying about?
    I'm looking mostly for spare wheels(wheels are 13", 4x160), and seats, but I'd be interested in anything that you might have. (spare EBZA unit, brake shoes, bolts for the indicators, fuel bowl & filter, and hubcaps. )

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭mattroche

There is a man living on the main Clonmel / Kilkenny road outside Nine Mile House, Callan Side, on L.H.S. who had several of them the last time I passed there, sorry I have no details of him, someone else on Boards may know of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭unfit2006

Hi,

would anyone know of a Mark 3 GT6 or a Spitfire 1500 being broken for parts ?

I am trying to locate some interior/exterior trim, lights, door locks, handles etc for a GT6 that I am restoring.

thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 RedRover2

Hi Everyone,

I joined the site today because I am the owner of a Rover 216 GTi Twin Cam (Honda engine). I feel the car isn't appreciated by the general road-using public, so I wanted to chat to people who know how good it is.

I'm looking to sell the car, for a nominal fee, to the right buyer. Somebody who will be able to look after it and who knows its true value.

Currently the car is suffering from a crank shaft seal issue, so I'm really looking for somebody who has the skill, and desire, to get the car back to a working condition.

Other than the above problem, the car is in good nick and looks great.

I'd like to hear from you if you feel you fit in to the above bracket.

Thanks.
    Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Here are some photos of the Rover 216 GTi in question.... the OP does not have the permissions to post the photos himself.

Rover+Front.jpg

Rover+back.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭B2AUDI80

What sort of money is on it ?? Whats the usual rust areas like on it ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 m.mac

82 Leyland Mini parts. Full set of glass. Heater rear window. Wiring loom. Door cards vinyl. Bits of chrome trim. Speedo and few other bits and pieces. Send me a PM if any interest or questions. Thanks

Advertisement