Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

For sale, wanted and swaps (post here only or your thread will be deleted)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 buttsoirl

upgraded my C4 to a T5, so have this good condition box up for sale..

additionally
    I have a the shifter also, wood and chrome with the gear indicators..

https://www.donedeal.ie/carparts-for-sale/ford-mustang-fastback-c4-automatic-transmission/11502698

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Grimreaper666

I'm looking for a ropey Rolls Royce Cloud l or ll for a project. Any thing considered and any info or leads appreciated. I'm also looking for a hard top for a C107 Mercedes SL, thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭johnty56

There was a hardtop on DD or adverts recently for €450.. no idea what it was like though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 TunaFish88

ba_barabus wrote: »
    Wanted: MGB OR MX5 (1996 or older)

Looking for a running and fully roadworthy car in either.

Hey, I've got a '93 Eunos Roadster V-Special that I'm selling, NCT until December this year and taxed until the end of April. Haven't gotten around to putting it on DoneDeal yet, let me know if you've any interest

• Registered Users Posts: 2 TunaFish88

Ad is up on DoneDeal now for my Eunos Roadster if anyone wants to take a look

I'm not allowed to post URLs (new user to boards.ie) but if you put in the following after the '.ie' of DoneDeal URL you should find her: /cars-for-sale/mazda-mx-5-eunos-roadster/11716511

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Need a driver's side front indicator lens for a Porsche 924!

This is what happens after 10 minutes parked in Dun Laoghaire. :mad:

M7VyBRz.jpg

I'm looking to buy interesting classics either up and running or for restoration. I'll pay a fair price but no telephone numbers!! Anything considered from 100 Euros up! Will travel! P.M. me. I'm still looking for a tatty Rolls Royce Cloud 1 or 2, literally anything considered as i'll be chopping it up to build a special out of it. Any leads appreciated. Thanks.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,094 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

I'm looking to buy interesting classics either up and running or for restoration. I'll pay a fair price but no telephone numbers!! Anything considered from 100 Euros up! Will travel! P.M. me. I'm still looking for a tatty Rolls Royce Cloud 1 or 2, literally anything considered as i'll be chopping it up to build a special out of it. Any leads appreciated. Thanks.

How do you arrive at what a fair price is?

I,d imagine thats a tricky one.:)

Not really. It's all about condition, what the buyer wants and what i'll pay. Usually we can agree somewhere if the seller is as fair as I am. A lot of the time people just don't have the time to finish off a project where I have and would prefer to see it restored rather than just scrapped.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,094 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

Rarity of the vehicle must also be a factor in the mix to.

I,ve had some silly offers for some very rare and hard to get vehicles and parts,

and basically have considered flogging on stuff for scrap, so as to avoid the

grief of trying to get a fair price from buyers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭WDB123

Interested in buying a Mercedes pre 85 everything considered,PM with what you have???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Sabre Man

I've got a 1986 Chrysler LeBaron convertible that I am considering selling due to very little use over the last decade. Last used 2012 so no NCT. The car was running fine at the time but there is a little bit of rust in a few places. I have owned the car since 1997.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭Diabhalta

FREE TO USE

If anybody in Cork has an older BMW with the Inspection and Oil change light on and doesn't know how to erase it, I have this thingy I bought on ebay. Anybody is welcome to use it, just pm me. It takes 10 seconds. There are some other solutions (google) but this is completely hassle free way how to do it.

Even my mechanic couldn't erase it on my E30 with his computer that's worth hundreds of euros.

Fits:
    1986-2001 BMW E30 E36 (3 series)
    1989-2001 BMW E34 E39 (5 series)
    1996-2001 BMW E38 (7 series

4npk1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 31 photosteve

Looking for a Porsche 928, anything considered. If you're considering selling please get in touch. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭CorkMan_

Not really. It's all about condition, what the buyer wants and what i'll pay. Usually we can agree somewhere if the seller is as fair as I am. A lot of the time people just don't have the time to finish off a project where I have and would prefer to see it restored rather than just scrapped.

I have an '86 BMW 318i chrome bumper original Irish reg (Dublin ZS) since Feb 2005. I took it off the road on 20th July 2011 and it is parked in my Brother-In-Laws garage since. I have been contemplating selling it as I don't know when I'll have time to get to it. Mechanically its very good, passed the NCT in 2010/2011 1st time, new shocks, clutch. fuel pump relay etc. It's just the body that lets it down and at that its not too bad, worst is rust around the sunroof. He lives between Athlone and Roscommon town and you're welcome to look at it if you want and we can talk money after.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Madman2

Got any pics CorkMan? i and a lot of others i know are collectors and restorers of these.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭CorkMan_

This is all I have on photobucket. Taken at the e30 owners meet in Athlone in June 2011. It still has its original windscreen in with the remnants of a parking permit that ran out in 1987 visible on the bottom left! Unfortunately a stone chip has spread into a crack since it was parked up. I've had both jacking points at the front welded. Thats the only body work I did in 11 years! It spent all its life in the same neighbourhood in Ranelagh until I purchased it. Think I'm the 4th owner.

19062011329.jpg

19062011333.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Madman2

^^Had a look around that car before at one of the e30 meets, it's very tidy/impressive . Is the rust on the roof or just the sunroof panel? Rusty roof is the beginnings of a nightmare.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭Bigus

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭11wingnut

Would that not be hard to insure being a jap import and more than 14 years old and a sports,?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65,351 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    If anybody knows of a Honda BEAT for sale please let me know!

For yourself?

Selling any of your current fleet? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Long Time Lurker

1993 Suzuki SJ 413 Cabrio. 67,000 miles, lots of money spent in the last year including 5 new General tyres, undersealed and rear brake rebuild including brake lines. Tested till next March. Rear hood is a bit tatty in one corner but it comes off and goes back on fine.

Looking to swap (or money my way) for a Volvo 240 estate.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭gfwd

Anyone selling a mk1 Triumph 2000??

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Carson10

Looking to source an interior for a 1992 Nissan Primera P10 Saloon 1.6 LX (1990-1995 model). It has a light grey cloth interior.

Or if you know one for sale or breaking please do let me know, thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

Doing a bit of redecorating, and having a clear out as a result - the following are up for sale.

Around A5-ish size/ pamphlet

1989 Volvo Model Range - 20 pages on the 200/300/480/700 series'

1987 Volvo Price List - pamphlet size on the above models

1988 Renault Model Range - 15 pages on the 5/9/11/21/Espace/25/GTA and commercial models

1986 75 years of Ford production in the UK - 50 odd pages on Ford's current models in 1986 with specification etc

1992 Toyota Commercial Range Price List - pamphlet size on the Liteace/Hiace/Hilux etc

1992 Toyota Passenger Range Price List - pamphlet size on Toyota's current models in 1992

1989 Toyota Dealers UK map

1988 Nissan Range pamphlet - detailing all models

"Ford Cares" promotional plastic bag c.1987 35 cm across x 45 cm high

Around A4-ish sized / full size

1987 Volvo Model Range - specs on the 760/740/360/340/240 models'

1987 Volvo Estates Range - specs on the 760/740 estates

1989 Nissan Cue-X concept - poster that opens out into a full spec sheet

1987 Nissan Bluebird specifications brochure (incl ZX turbo)

1987 Nissan Model Range - specs on complete 1987 Nissan range including 300ZX

Nissan Collection accessories sheet for Bluebird/Micra/Sunny, pamphlet

"Today's Cars" c.1989 Austin-Rover model range brochure

Lancia Delta c.79-81 1300,1500cc model brochure

Phew!

Have a few more bits that are spoken for currently but will update this list accordingly over the next few days. Anyone looking for anything give me a shout, I'll do decent deals on everything just to get them out of the house, before they go in the shed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

^^^ Any Opel items?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

Silvera wrote: »
    ^^^ Any Opel items?

Opel items, I am afraid not

• Registered Users Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

.....if you're a Saab fan, I have an 05 9-5 2.2TiD Vector Estate, automatic that might float someone's boat.

...260k kms, on it, and until a few months ago taxed and NCT'd, currently SORD'd.

The reason it's off the road is it's hard to start, suffering from low fuel pressure on cranking. Officially, there is no easy fix, and I spent time & money trying to find a work-around. Once started it runs perfectly, uses no oil, and drives very well. In an old fashioned diesel kind of way.

Pressure of commuting to work made us buy a replacement, newer car, and I've simply run out of time to cure it. My local diesel mechanic has fitted a separate lift pump on his Transit for the same issue and said the fix cost about €150.

Car is full leather, heated seats, etc etc, has an unused tow-bar, and they definately don't make 'em like they used to (compared to our new one...... :( )

It would be criminal to send this to a scrap yard.

So, if you have a 2.2Tid, this could be a useful variant to have - if you've got something interesting to swop, let me know by PM. Doesn't even have to be a car !!

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

WANTED

OPEL mudflaps - the standard sized mudflaps on the bottom of the pic (The larger mudflap is from a rally car)...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭bugsntinas

Advertisement