Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

For sale, wanted and swaps (post here only or your thread will be deleted)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭bugsntinas

• Registered Users Posts: 2 zackart

Wanted
    Saab 900 turbo convertible
    Must be before 1993 model
    Must be fair condition

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Madman2

Wanted : Bmw E30 Rear chrome bumper, need 2 and 2 ends and trim so anything available out there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭galwaybabe

Hi all. Looking for a tailgate door for a 1990 VW Caravelle. Backed the boyfriend's van into a post yesterday. Doh!

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭catastrophy

WANTED Ford Capri

I'm looking for a Capri in sound condition. No projects. I might also be tempted by other usable classics in and around the €4k price range.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Gogzey

Hi Everyone
    Does any body have a auto gearbox out of a rear wheel drive car for sale or know of one ? I am looking for one to adapt to a robin reliant engine

• Registered Users Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭Blue850

Gogzey wrote: »
    Hi Everyone
    Does any body have a auto gearbox out of a rear wheel drive car for sale or know of one ? I am looking for one to adapt to a robin reliant engine

There's a Ford Sierra autobox on adverts in the vintage parts section

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Gogzey

Hi
    Thanks I will check that out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 benmad

Does anyone have, or know anyone who has, rear lights for 1984 Bentley Mulsanne

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭zurbfoundation

hi guys, looking for some Toyota Townace/Masterace/Liteace parts if you know of one laying up or in a scrapper, let me know.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

Hi all , in the market for a classic shape SAAB 900. If anyone knows of a decent one let me know.

Thanks
    Barr

• Registered Users Posts: 22,272 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Barr wrote: »
    Hi all , in the market for a classic shape SAAB 900. If anyone knows of a decent one let me know.

Thanks
    Barr

https://www.donedeal.ie/vintagecars-for-sale/96-saab-900-s-50k-miles-nct1-17/13139528

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭80sDiesel

hi guys, looking for some Toyota Townace/Masterace/Liteace parts if you know of one laying up or in a scrapper, let me know.

There is a masterace for sale on donedeal. Might be worth hitting him up for info.

A man is rich in proportion to the number of things which he can afford to let alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭500man

Anyone have a pair of the old style headrests that slipped on over the backrest

• Registered Users Posts: 22,272 ✭✭✭✭Esel

500man wrote: »
    Anyone have a pair of the old style headrests that slipped on over the backrest

Are ya looking for whiplash er wha'?

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

Esel wrote: »

Looks good, but I am after the classic shape model before this one.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

I need a fuel pump (DME) relay for my 1983 Porsche 924!

I think mine is knackered. Any help appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭welder

Dades wrote: »
    I need a fuel pump (DME) relay for my 1983 Porsche 924!

I think mine is knackered. Any help appreciated.

Usually just a dry solder joint inside, worth opening it up and checking and then re-melting them. Presume you have done the bridging out 2 terminals in the plug trick and she fires up alright to confirm the dme relay is duff ?

welder wrote: »
    Usually just a dry solder joint inside, worth opening it up and checking and then re-melting them. Presume you have done the bridging out 2 terminals in the plug trick and she fires up alright to confirm the dme relay is duff ?
    Took the relay out and cleaned up what looked like a bit of corrosion (not surprised with where they put the fusebox). Didn't work at first but then after charging the battery last night she fired up this morning.

A few months back I had the same issue and removing and refitting the relay fixed it. Clearly it's on it way out and could croak at any time - I should get a fresh one ASAP.

Driving to Belfast next week don't want to be stranded up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭welder

Dades wrote: »
    Took the relay out and cleaned up what looked like a bit of corrosion (not surprised with where they put the fusebox). Didn't work at first but then after charging the battery last night she fired up this morning.

A few months back I had the same issue and removing and refitting the relay fixed it. Clearly it's on it way out and could croak at any time - I should get a fresh one ASAP.

Driving to Belfast next week don't want to be stranded up there.

Make up a nice heavy jumper cable and leave it in the glovebox, never be stranded then !
    at least until you get a new one !!!

• Advertisement

I'll be limiting my trips until I have that replacement. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Tzar Chasm

Anyone interested in a 94 corolla, little brother bought it a few months ago, it has about 6 months NCT, he discovered that he couldn't get insured, so the mother wants it gone

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    Anybody got the little metal bracket that holds down the battery for a 924? Mine seems to have vanished
    I had to construct a makeshift one some years back to satisfy the NCT man!

If you find two, I'll have one. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭kyote00

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭savagethegoat

bargain

• Registered Users Posts: 39 SilverBullet

Various Citroen DS23 parts for sale, including 5 speed gearbox, steering rack, brake parts, dashboard(LHD), bonnet, etc

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Madman2

Wanted: BMW e34 or e36 m52 2.8 engine and manual gearbox, or a 4.0, 4.4 v8 with manual gearbox

• Registered Users Posts: 33 GavFitz

Morning all

I am on the hunt for an AX GT if anyone could help?

All info appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭couerdelion

GavFitz wrote: »
    Morning all

I am on the hunt for an AX GT if anyone could help?

All info appreciated

Might be easier to source in UK and import?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Citreon-Ax-Gt-1-4-Classic-Retro-Car-/172369489042?hash=item282205ac92:g:v-8AAOSw8gVX8Oam

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭Bigus

Advertisement