Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice regarding access summons issues please

Options
  • 04-09-2009 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

i got a court summons regarding access to my daughter in the post today. the summons is signed by her father so i'm presuming he went to court office himself to get it. it states both our names and our daughters.

i have a few problems with it, her date of birth is wrong and it is for a court in his county which is about a 3hr drive away. i believe he has done this because i followed him up on missed maintenance payments he has never even asked for access to her before.

Does her date of birth being wrong invalidate the summons, he always get this wrong so i know it is not a clerical error. also is there anyway i can get it moved to my local district court where maintence issue was dealt with as i do not have anyone to look after her that could look after her for a full day late into the evening if i was to be caught up in the court all day, any help please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

We can't give any legal advice, I suggest you talk to a solcitor or the clerck at your local district court.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement